Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Metrogyl 400?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Metrogyl 400?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Metrogyl 400?
- Q. Onset time of Metrogyl 400?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Metrogyl 400 stays?
- Warnings When Taking Metrogyl 400
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Metrogyl 400?
- What are the effects of Metrogyl 400 on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Metrogyl 400
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Metrogyl 400
- 3. Effects of Metrogyl 400 on Lab Tests
- 4. Metrogyl 400’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Metrogyl 400 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Metrogyl 400 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Metrogyl 400 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Metrogyl 400?
- Storage requirements for Metrogyl 400 Tablets
- Q. What are the uses of Metrogyl 400?
- Q. What are the side effects of Metrogyl 400?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Metrogyl 400 to show results?
- Q. Should Metrogyl 400 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Metrogyl 400 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Metrogyl 400 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Metrogyl 400 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Metrogyl 400 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Metrogyl 400?
- Q. Is Metrogyl 400 legal in India?
1What is Metrogyl 400?
Metrogyl 400 is mainly used to prevent or treat infections like Amebiasis, Giardiasis, and Tichomoniasis Hepatitis, jaundice and erythema multiforme are the major side effects at high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of blood and neurological disease and allergic cases.
Metrogyl 400 Composition: Metronidazole 400 mg
Manufactured By: J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but available as OTC drug.
Form: Tablets, gel, infusion and suspension.
Price: Rs 12.76 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic