Table of Contents
- 1 What is Mintop?
- 2 Uses of Mintop
- 3 How does Mintop work?
- 4 How to use Mintop?
- 5 Common Dosage for Mintop
- 6 When to Avoid Mintop?
- 7 Precautions while using Mintop
- 8 Side-Effects of Mintop
- 9 Drug Interactions with Mintop to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Mintop
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Mintop
- 9.3 3. Effect of Mintop on Lab tests
- 9.4 4. Diseases/Pre-existing condition
- 9.5 Q. Can I have alcohol with Mintop?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I use Mintop when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I use Mintop when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Mintop?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Mintop Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Mintop
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Mintop
- 12.1 Q. What is Mintop?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Mintop to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Does Mintop make you drowsy?
- 12.4 Q. What should be the time gap between the two applications of Mintop?
- 12.5 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.6 Q. Does Mintop effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.7 Q. Is Mintop safe for children?
- 12.8 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Mintop?
- 12.9 Q. Is Mintop legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Mintop?
It is used to prevent or treat conditions like hair loss in men and hair thinning in women. Unwanted facial hair, irregular heartbeats and headache are the commonly seen side effects seen with Mintop. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic reactions, sensitive scalp and in pregnant or lactating women.
Mintop Composition: Minoxidil 10% w/v.
Manufactured by: Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as (Over the Counter) OTC drug.
Form: Solution and Foam.
Price: Rs.935.50 for 1 pack of 60ml solution.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Vasodilator.