Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overuse Mintop?
- Q. What happens if I miss an application of Mintop?
- Q. What happens if I use expired Mintop?
- Q. What is the onset time of Mintop?
- Warnings When using Mintop
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Mintop?
- What are the effects of Mintop on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Mintop
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Mintop
- 3. Effect of Mintop on Lab tests
- 4. Diseases/Pre-existing condition
- Q. Can I have alcohol with Mintop?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I use Mintop when pregnant?
- Q. Can I use Mintop when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Mintop?
- Storage requirements for Mintop
- Q. What is Mintop?
- Q. How long does it take for Mintop to show results?
- Q. Does Mintop make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the two applications of Mintop?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Mintop effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Mintop safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Mintop?
- Q. Is Mintop legal in India?
1What is Mintop?
It is used to prevent or treat conditions like hair loss in men and hair thinning in women. Unwanted facial hair, irregular heartbeats and headache are the commonly seen side effects seen with Mintop. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic reactions, sensitive scalp and in pregnant or lactating women.
Mintop Composition: Minoxidil 10% w/v.
Manufactured by: Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as (Over the Counter) OTC drug.
Form: Solution and Foam.
Price: Rs.935.50 for 1 pack of 60ml solution.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Vasodilator.