Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Mobizox?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Mobizox?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Mobizox?
- Q. Onset time of Mobizox and till when does the effect of Mobizox stays?
- Warnings When Taking Mobizox
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Mobizox?
- What are the effects of Mobizox on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Mobizox
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Mobizox
- 3. Effects of Mobizox on Lab Tests
- 4. Mobizox’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Mobizox with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Mobizox when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Mobizox when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Mobizox?
- Storage requirements for Mobizox
- Q. What is Mobizox?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Mobizox to show results?
- Q. Should Mobizox be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Mobizox make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Mobizox doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q.Does Mobizox effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Mobizox safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Mobizox?
- Q. Is Mobizox legal in India?
- Similar Reads
- Authored by –
1What is Mobizox?
Used mainly to prevent or treat pain like acute migraine attack, toothache and post operative pain. Dry mouth and nausea are the common side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of asthma, liver or kidney disorders and gastric ulcer.
Mobizox Composition: Diclofenac 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 500mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Price: Rs. 164 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Muscle relaxant