Table of Contents
- 1 What is Modalert?
- 2 Uses of Modalert
- 3 How does Modalert work?
- 4 How to Take Modalert?
- 5 Common Dosage for Modalert
- 6 When to Avoid Modalert?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Modalert
- 8 Side-Effects of Modalert
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Modalert – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Modalert
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Modalert
1What is Modalert?
Modalert is used to promote wakefulness in patients suffering from Narcolepsy (chronic sleep disorder) and other sleep disorders like obstructive sleep apnoea. Modalert is available in tablet form for oral administration and contains “Modafinil” as its active ingredient. It should specifically be used with caution in patients suffering from liver and cardiovascular disease.
Modalert Composition – Modafinil – 200mg
Manufactured By – Sun pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 143
Type of Drug –CNS stimulant