Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Modalert?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Modalert?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Modalert?
- Q. What is the onset time of Modalert?
- Q. When Does the Effect of Modalert Stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Modalert?
- What are the effects of Modalert on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Modalert
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Modalert
- 3. Effects of Modalert on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Modalert with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Modalert when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Modalert when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Modalert?
- Storage requirements for Modalert
- Q. What is Modalert?
- Q. What are the uses of Modalert?
- Q. What are the side effects of Modalert?
- Q. Should Modalert be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Modalert make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Modalert doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Modalert effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Modalert safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Modalert?
- Q. Is Modalert legal in India?
1What is Modalert?
Modalert is used to promote wakefulness in patients suffering from Narcolepsy (chronic sleep disorder) and other sleep disorders like obstructive sleep apnoea. Modalert is available in tablet form for oral administration and contains “Modafinil” as its active ingredient. It should specifically be used with caution in patients suffering from liver and cardiovascular disease.
Modalert Composition – Modafinil – 200mg
Manufactured By – Sun pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 143
Type of Drug –CNS stimulant