Table of Contents
- 1 Uses of Momate Cream
- 2 How does Momate Cream work?
- 3 How to use Momate Cream?
- 4 When to Avoid Momate Cream?
- 5 Precautions while using Momate Cream
- 6 Drug Interactions with Momate Cream to be Careful About
- 6.1 1. Food Interactions with Momate Cream
- 6.2 2. Medicines Interaction with Momate Cream
- 6.3 3. Effects of Momate Cream on Lab tests
- 6.4 4. Diseases/Pre-existing condition
- 6.5 Q. Can I have alcohol with Momate Cream?
- 6.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 6.7 Q. Can I use Momate Cream when pregnant?
- 6.8 Q. Can I use Momate Cream when feeding a baby?
- 6.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Momate Cream?
- 7 Buyer’s Guide – Momate Cream Composition, Variant and Price
- 8 Substitutes of Momate Cream
- 9 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Momate Cream
- 9.1 Q. What is Momate Cream?
- 9.2 Q. How long does it take for Momate Cream to show results?
- 9.3 Q. Does Momate Cream make you drowsy?
- 9.4 Q. What should be the time gap between the two applications of Momate Cream?
- 9.5 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 9.6 Q. Does Momate Cream effect my menstrual cycle?
- 9.7 Q. Is Momate Cream safe for children?
- 9.8 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Momate Cream?
- 9.9 Q. Is Momate Cream legal in India?
- 9.10 Similar Reads
- 10 Authored By –
What is Momate Cream?
It is used to treat inflammatory signs like redness, itching and swelling in conditions like psoriasis, eczema and allergies. Stretch marks, skin thinning and discoloration are some of the side effects seen with Momate cream. It should be totally avoided in case of viral and fungal skin infections and in children less than 1 year of age.
Momate Cream Composition:Mometasone Furoate 0.1% w/w
Manufactured by:Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription:Not required as it is available as (Over the Counter) OTC drug.
Form:Cream and Ointment.
Price:Rs. 224.50 for 1 pack of 15 gm tube.
Expiry/Shelf Life:2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug:Corticosteroid.
1Uses of Momate Cream
Momate Cream is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Eczema: Used in cases of eczema characterised by red and itchy skin.
- Psoriasis: Used in cases of psoriasis characterised by itchy, scaly and dry skin.
- Dermatitis: Used in cases of patients with itchy and inflamed skin known as dermatitis.
- Nasal Polyp: Used in cases of patients with nasal polyp characterised by nasal swelling.
- Dermatosis: Used in cases of patients with Dermatosis characterised by lesions and eruptions on the skin.
- Allergies: Used in cases of patients with allergies like itchy, inflamed and redness of skin.