Table of Contents
- 1 What is Montair LC?
- 2 Uses of Montair LC
- 3 How does Montair LC work?
- 4 How to take Montair LC?
- 5 Common Dosage for Montair LC
- 6 When to Avoid Montair LC?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Montair LC:
- 8 Side-Effects of Montair LC:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Montair LC
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Montair LC
- 9.3 3. Effects of Montair LC on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Montair LC’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Montair LC with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Montair LC when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Montair LC when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Montair LC?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Montair LC Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Montair LC
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Montair LC
- 12.1 Q. What is Montair LC?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Montair LC to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Montair LC be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Montair LC make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Montair LC doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Montair LC effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Montair LC safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Montair LC?
- 12.10 Q. Is Montair LC legal in India?
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Montair LC?
Used mainly to treat conditions like allergic rhinitis (runny nose, itchy and watery eyes) and asthma. Epistaxis (bleeding from nose) and fatigue at repetitive high doses are the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of liver problems or end stage kidney disease.
Montair LC Composition: Levocetrizine 5mg + Montelukast 10mg
Manufactured By: Cipla
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, Sachets and Syrups.
Price: Rs 165 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiallergic (antihistaminic + anticholinergic)