Table of Contents
- 1 What is Montair LC?
- 2 Uses of Montair LC
- 3 How does Montair LC work?
- 4 How to take Montair LC?
- 5 Common Dosage for Montair LC
- 6 When to Avoid Montair LC?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Montair LC:
- 8 Side-Effects of Montair LC:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Montair LC Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Montair LC
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Montair LC
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Montair LC?
Used mainly to treat conditions like allergic rhinitis (runny nose, itchy and watery eyes) and asthma. Epistaxis (bleeding from nose) and fatigue at repetitive high doses are the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of liver problems or end stage kidney disease.
Montair LC Composition: Levocetrizine 5mg + Montelukast 10mg
Manufactured By: Cipla
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, Sachets and Syrups.
Price: Rs 165 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiallergic (antihistaminic + anticholinergic)