Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Monticope?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Monticope?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Monticope?
- Q. Onset time of Monticope and till when does the effect of Monticope stays?
- Warnings When Taking Monticope
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Monticope?
- What are the effects of Monticope on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Monticope
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Monticope
- 3. Effects of Monticope on Lab Tests
- 4. Monticope’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Monticope with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Monticope when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Monticope when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Monticope?
- Storage requirements for Monticope Tablets
- Q. What is Monticope?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Monticope to show results?
- Q. Should Monticope be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Monticope make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Monticope doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Monticope effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Monticope safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Monticope?
- Q. Is Monticope legal in India?
- Similar Reads
1What is Monticope?
Used mainly to treat conditions like allergic rhinitis (runny nose, itchy and watery eyes) and asthma. Epistaxis (bleeding from nose) and fatigue at repetitive high doses is the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of liver problems or end-stage kidney disease.
Monticope Composition: Levocetrizine Hydrochloride 5mg + Montelukast Sodium 10mg
Manufactured by: Mankind Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets and Syrups.
Price: Rs 99.9 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiallergic (antihistaminic + anticholinergic)