Table of Contents
Expected Release: June 2018
Motorola under Lenovo continues its series of mid to high range Smartphones with the new Moto Z3 Play. Read on to find the changes Motorola has come up with this phone.
What’s new about Moto Z3 Play:
- Moto Z3 Play has an enormous 6.01 inch screen size. It is a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
- It will be powered by the Snapdragon 636 with 4GB RAM.
- The phone features a dual camera setup at the rear with a 12 mp and a 5 mp camera.
- You will be able to record videos in 2160p at 30fps and 1080p at upto 60fps.
- It will run on Android 8.1.
Expected price in India: Rs. 39,990