Expected Release: June 20, 2018 (Unofficial)
What’s new about Moto X5:
- It is said to have a 5.9 inch screen with an iPhone like notch display.
- Moto X5 is loaded with dual camera setup at the back and front.
- Moto XP’s, the smart AI assistant will power the phone instead of Google Assistant.
- The phone can feature an upgrade from the Snapdragon 630 to 635 or even 845 with a probable 4GB RAM.
- The dual camera at the front indicate facelock.
Expected price in India: Rs. 21,990
Get upto 80% off on Mobile Phones