Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Mox 500?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Mox 500?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Mox 500?
- Q. Onset time of Mox 500?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Mox 500 stays?
- Warnings When Taking Mox 500
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Mox 500?
- What are the effects of Mox 500 on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Mox 500
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Mox 500
- 3. Effects of Mox 500 on Lab Tests
- 4. Mox 500’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Mox 500 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Mox 500 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Mox 500 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Mox 500?
- Storage requirements for Mox 500
- Q. What is Mox 500?
- Q. What are the uses of Mox 500?
- Q. What are the side effects of Mox 500?
- Q. How long does it take for Mox 500 to show results?
- Q. Should Mox 500 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Mox 500 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Mox 500 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Mox 500 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Mox 500 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Mox 500?
- Q. Is Mox 500 legal in India?
1What is Mox 500?
It is mainly used to treat different kind of infections like skin, sinus, respiratory and urine tract infection. Gastrointestinal upset, jaundice and hepatitis are the major side effects at high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver disease, jaundice and viral infections.
Mox 500 Composition: Amoxicillin 500 mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Form: Capsules, tablets and injection.
Price: Rs 101.82 for 15 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic