Table of Contents
- 1 What is Moxikind CV 625?
- 2 Uses of Moxikind CV 625
- 3 How does Moxikind CV 625 work?
- 4 How to take Moxikind CV 625?
- 5 Moxikind CV 625 Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Moxikind CV 625?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Moxikind CV 625:
- 8 Side-Effects of Moxikind CV 625:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Combiflam
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Combiflam
- 9.3 3. Effects of Combiflam on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Combiflam’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Moxikind CV 625 with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Moxikind CV 625 when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Moxikind CV 625 when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Moxikind CV 625?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Moxikind CV 625 Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Moxikind CV 625
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Combiflam
- 12.1 Q. What is Moxikind CV 625?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Combiflam?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Combiflam?
- 12.4 Q.How long does it take for Moxikind CV 625 to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Moxikind CV 625 be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Moxikind CV 625 make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Moxikind CV 625 doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Moxikind CV 625 effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Moxikind CV 625 safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Moxikind CV 625?
- 12.12 Q. Is Moxikind CV 625 legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Moxikind CV 625?
Moxikind CV 625 is mainly used to treat different kind of infections like skin, sinus, respiratory and urine tract infection. Gastrointestinal upset, jaundice and hepatitis are the major side effects at high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver disease, jaundice and viral infections.
Moxikind CV 625 Composition: Amoxicillin 500 mg and Clavulanic Acid 125mg
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablets, syrup and drops.
Price: Rs 139.94 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic