Table of Contents
- 1 What is Moxikind CV 625?
- 2 Uses of Moxikind CV 625
- 3 How does Moxikind CV 625 work?
- 4 How to take Moxikind CV 625?
- 5 Moxikind CV 625 Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Moxikind CV 625?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Moxikind CV 625:
- 8 Side-Effects of Moxikind CV 625:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Moxikind CV 625 Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Moxikind CV 625
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Combiflam
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Moxikind CV 625?
Moxikind CV 625 is mainly used to treat different kind of infections like skin, sinus, respiratory and urine tract infection. Gastrointestinal upset, jaundice and hepatitis are the major side effects at high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver disease, jaundice and viral infections.
Moxikind CV 625 Composition: Amoxicillin 500 mg and Clavulanic Acid 125mg
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablets, syrup and drops.
Price: Rs 139.94 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic