Skip to Content
- What is Mucinac?
- Uses of Mucinac
- How does Mucinac work?
- How to Take Mucinac?
- Common Dosage for Mucinac
- When to avoid Mucinac?
- Precautions While Taking Mucinac
- Side-Effects of Mucinac
- Drug Interactions With Mucinac to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Mucinac
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Mucinac
- 3. Effects of Mucinac on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Mucinac with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Mucinac when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Mucinac when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Mucinac?
- Mucinac – Composition, Variant, and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Mucinac
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Mucinac
- Q. What is Mucinac?
- Q. What are the uses of Mucinac?
- Q. What are the side effects of Mucinac?
- Q. Should Mucinac be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Mucinac make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Mucinac doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Mucinac effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Mucinac safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Mucinac?
- Q. Is Mucinac legal in India?
1What is Mucinac?
Mucinac is a mucolytic medication or mucous thinning agent. It thins down the mucous (phlegm) and makes it easier to cough out.
Mucinac Composition – Acetylcysteine
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription is required
Form – Effervescent tablets and injection
Price – Rs. 104.32 for tablet
Type of Drug –Mucolytic