Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Mucinac?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Mucinac?
- Q. What happens if I administer expired Mucinac?
- Q. What is the onset time of Mucinac?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Mucinac stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Mucinac?
- What are the effects of Mucinac on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Mucinac
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Mucinac
- 3. Effects of Mucinac on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Mucinac with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Mucinac when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Mucinac when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Mucinac?
- Storage requirements for Mucinac
- Q. What is Mucinac?
- Q. What are the uses of Mucinac?
- Q. What are the side effects of Mucinac?
- Q. Should Mucinac be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Mucinac make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Mucinac doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Mucinac effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Mucinac safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Mucinac?
- Q. Is Mucinac legal in India?
1What is Mucinac?
Mucinac is a mucolytic medication or mucous thinning agent. It thins down the mucous (phlegm) and makes it easier to cough out.
Mucinac Composition – Acetylcysteine
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription is required
Form – Effervescent tablets and injection
Price – Rs. 104.32 for tablet
Type of Drug –Mucolytic