Table of Contents
- 1 What is Mucinac?
- 2 Uses of Mucinac
- 3 How does Mucinac work?
- 4 How to Take Mucinac?
- 5 Common Dosage for Mucinac
- 6 When to avoid Mucinac?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Mucinac
- 8 Side-Effects of Mucinac
- 9 Drug Interactions With Mucinac to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Mucinac
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Mucinac
- 9.3 3. Effects of Mucinac on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Mucinac with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Mucinac when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Mucinac when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Mucinac?
- 10 Mucinac – Composition, Variant, and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Mucinac
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Mucinac
- 12.1 Q. What is Mucinac?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Mucinac?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Mucinac?
- 12.4 Q. Should Mucinac be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.5 Q. Does Mucinac make you drowsy?
- 12.6 Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Mucinac doses?
- 12.7 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.8 Q. Does Mucinac effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.9 Q. Is Mucinac safe for children?
- 12.10 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Mucinac?
- 12.11 Q. Is Mucinac legal in India?
1What is Mucinac?
Mucinac is a mucolytic medication or mucous thinning agent. It thins down the mucous (phlegm) and makes it easier to cough out.
Mucinac Composition – Acetylcysteine
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription is required
Form – Effervescent tablets and injection
Price – Rs. 104.32 for tablet
Type of Drug –Mucolytic