Table of Contents
- 1 What is Mucinac?
- 2 Uses of Mucinac
- 3 How does Mucinac work?
- 4 How to Take Mucinac?
- 5 Common Dosage for Mucinac
- 6 When to avoid Mucinac?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Mucinac
- 8 Side-Effects of Mucinac
- 9 Drug Interactions With Mucinac to be Careful About
- 10 Mucinac – Composition, Variant, and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Mucinac
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Mucinac
1What is Mucinac?
Mucinac is a mucolytic medication or mucous thinning agent. It thins down the mucous (phlegm) and makes it easier to cough out.
Mucinac Composition – Acetylcysteine
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription is required
Form – Effervescent tablets and injection
Price – Rs. 104.32 for tablet
Type of Drug –Mucolytic