Table of Contents
- What is Mucinac?
- Uses of Mucinac
- How does Mucinac work?
- How to Take Mucinac?
- Common Dosage for Mucinac
- When to avoid Mucinac?
- Precautions While Taking Mucinac
- Side-Effects of Mucinac
- Drug Interactions With Mucinac to be Careful About
- Mucinac – Composition, Variant, and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Mucinac
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Mucinac
1What is Mucinac?
Mucinac is a mucolytic medication or mucous thinning agent. It thins down the mucous (phlegm) and makes it easier to cough out.
Mucinac Composition – Acetylcysteine
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription is required
Form – Effervescent tablets and injection
Price – Rs. 104.32 for tablet
Type of Drug –Mucolytic