Skip to Content
Whey protein is a fast absorbing source to build muscle, lower cholesterol and burn fat. There are various brands that offer nutritional supplements across the globe but each of their products differ in composition and delivery. Finding the right one to suit your requirements is thus necessary. The one that we recommend is either MuscleBlaze or MuscleTech.
What is MuscleBlaze Whey Protein?
Since 2012, MuscleBlaze has been offering sports nutrition products to the Indian market while competing with many renowned international brands. MuscleBlaze protein is known for its high performing abilities and value for the money price range. These are also considered as the best in taste.
Nutrition Value of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
Benefits Of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- Digestion: An adequate serving of MuscleBlaze Whey can reduce excessive appetite and effectively control hunger pangs.
- Nutrition Profile: It is manufactured with optimum nutrition content.
- Vegetarian: The ingredients used to curate it are strictly vegetarian.
- Usage: MuscleBlaze pre-workout can be used by people for both, gaining and leaning.
- Affordability: MuscleBlaze Whey Protein price is relatively more affordable than other products available in the market
- Taste: The taste is delightful until diluted with a large quantity of water
Side Effects/Cons Of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- Ingredients: Not much information has been provided about what kind of raw materials are used to manufacture the product.
- Authenticity: Since it is new in the market, not many have gained enough trust on the brand yet. Also, the packaging of the product mentions ‘Amino Acid profile has not been tested by us and must be taken from secondary sources’, which makes us question the brand’s authenticity.
- Taste: If more than 150ml of water is added to the product, it loses its original taste
Why Should You Consume MuscleBlaze Whey Protein?
Stay active and energized for cutting-edge performance. MuscleBlaze Whey Protein review states that its rich nutrition and protein content is equivalent to that of eggs, meat or dairy products. If optimal health is your priority, then MuscleBlaze is worth your investment.
What is MuscleTech Whey Protein?
MuscleTech infuses scientific technology into its dietary supplements to become one of the most advanced brands for sports nutrition since 1988. MuscleTech protein is absorbent, digestive and well-filtered with a guarantee of uncompromised quality.
Nutrition Value of MuscleTech Whey Protein
Benefits Of MuscleTech Whey Protein
- Mixability: It is easy to mix the powder into a fine consistency without leaving lumps and a grainy texture.
- Affordability: MuscleTech Whey Protein price is quite affordable.
- Usage: It helps in building, maintaining and repairing muscles while keeping cholesterol under control.
Side Effects/Cons Of MuscleTech Whey Protein
- Digestion: Lack of stomach analysts can cause digestive discomfort, pain, and cramps
- Taste: Adding water to the powder can make it taste bland
Why Should You Consume MuscleTech Whey Protein?
MuscleTech is a source of muscle building and muscle repairing. Since it is rich in carbs, it may not be the ideal choice for burning fat. However, consuming an adequate amount of serving can maintain one’s daily protein intake requirement. MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Whey Gold is a post-workout supplement used majorly for recovery and strength. MuscleTech is the right choice to intake rich protein at an affordable price.
MuscleBlaze Vs MuscleTech: Which One Should You Take?
MuscleBlaze is a budgeted brand that caters to diverse needs with its delightful range of supplements. MuscleTech, on the other hand, is a technology-centric brand that offers proteins for cutting and repairing muscles. If taste and price are your priorities, then go for MuscleBlaze while those looking for more nutritional values should opt for MuscleTech.
Read our blog on how to compare whey protein to understand the method used here.
For the best prices of protein supplements online and MuscleBlaze and MuscleTech products, visit CashKaro.com.