Table of Contents
- 1 What is MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein?
- 2 What is Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Nutrition?
- 3 Ultimate Nutrition vs MuscleBlaze– Which is better?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions- (FAQs)
Whey protein is the ideal way to pick up bulk or shed some fat. With so many brands and products out there, awareness and comparisons are vital to make the right choice.
MuscleBlaze is an Indian sports supplement brand that centers around affordability and flavor assortment of its products. Ultimate Nutrition is a US-based brand that manufactures high quality, well-researched products at affordable prices. Scroll down for a guide on MuscleBlaze vs Ultimate Nutrition Whey Protein to know which one suits you better.
Read our guide on how to compare whey protein brands to understand the method used here.
What is MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein?
Established in 2012, MuscleBlaze is an Indian supplement brand known for its genuine, high performing, accessible and tasty product range. MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein is giving an intense competition to its most famous substitutes with its affordability and results.
Nutritional Value of MuscleBlaze Protein
- Serving – 33 gm
- Protein – 25 gm
- Carbohydrates – 5.63 gm
- Fats 1.15 gm
- Calories – 125 kcal
Benefits Of MuscleBlaze Protein
- Digestion: Its effective formula decreases exorbitant cravings and controls hunger for better digestion.
- Nutrition Profile: It is created with a rich balance of nutrition content.
- Vegetarian: The ingredients used to make it are entirely vegetarian.
- Usage: It is used for either gaining weight to bulk up and for losing fat by developing lean muscle mass.
- Affordability: It is generally more reasonable than its competitors.
- Taste: The taste is great until diluted too much with water.
Side Effects/Cons Of MuscleBlaze Protein
- Ingredients: Not much information has been given about the raw materials used to produce it.
- Authenticity: Since it is new in the market, very few have sufficiently trusted the brand. Likewise, the packaging of the item mentions that ‘The Amino acid profile has not been tested by us and needs be taken from secondary sources’, which makes us question the brand’s validity and authenticity.
- Taste: It loses its unique taste if more than 150ml of water is added to it.
Why Should You Consume MuscleBlaze Whey Protein?
MuscleBlaze enables your body to remain stimulated and prepared for cutting-edge performance. Its protein content is equivalent to that of eggs, meat or dairy items. The brand likewise boosts optimal health making it a trusted name in the market.
What is Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Nutrition?
Victor H. Rubino launched Ultimate Nutrition in 1979 as one of the first few companies to offer Amino Acid tablets, protein powders, carbohydrate powders and various types of fat burners. Ultimate Nutrition Whey protein helps in boosting energy, endurance and stamina to promote increased strength and muscle gain.
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Review
Nutritional Value of Ultimate Nutrition Protein
- Serving – 30 gm
- Protein – 25 gm
- Carbohydrates – 2 gm
- Fats 1 gm
- Calories – 120 kcal
Benefits Of Ultimate Nutrition Protein
- Mixability: Its rich content of sodium chloride, acesulfame potassium, soy lecithin and other ingredients make it very easy to blend.
- Affordability: It is priced almost the same as its competitors like ON.
- Taste: It tastes quite good with water though it feels a little strange to have such a fatty flavour with a milky
- Usage: It boosts the body’s immune system by acting as an antioxidant, decreases recovery time and repairs muscles faster.
Side Effects/Cons Of Ultimate Nutrition Protein
- Digestion: It does not contain any digestive enzymes due to which one may face stomach issues. If you have a sensitive stomach, have difficulties with lactose, or you avoid soy, this isn’t the protein powder for you.
- Ingredients: It is formulated with artificial sweeteners.
Why Should You Consume Ultimate Nutrition Whey Protein?
Ultimate Nutrition Whey Protein is the key to improving strength and promoting faster recovery. It is also considered as a cheaply-priced yet effective brand. The Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey is a successful attempt at an all-rounder low carb supplement. It is formulated as a versatile protein powder for immediate results.
Ultimate Nutrition vs MuscleBlaze– Which is better?
MuscleBlaze Whey Gold and Ultimate Nutrition Prostar both contain the same protein content per serving. However, Ultimate Nutrition has an advantage due to its higher BCAA percentage.
Even though MuscleBlaze and Ultimate Nutrition are both rich in protein, Ultimate Nutrition has lower quantities of fat, carbs and calories, which make cutting and leaning more effective. So, those looking to add on extra weight may opt for MuscleBlaze.
Overall, Ultimate Nutrition seems like a better deal when compared to MuscleBlaze due to its lower quantities of fat, carbs and calories and higher BCAA content. The deciding factor however, is your budget. Both product prices vary slightly, and you can choose the one that fits your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions- (FAQs)
Q. What is the difference between the Nutrition value of MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein and Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein?
The nutritional value of MuscleBlaze 100 % Whey Protein and Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100 % Whey Protein along with the inferences is elucidated in the below table:
|Particulars||MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein||Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein||Winner|
|Serving Size||33 gm||30 gm||NA|
|Protein||25 gm||25 gm||NA|
|BCAA’s||5.63 gm||6 gm||Ultimate Nutrition|
|Calories||125 kcal||120 kcal||Ultimate Nutrition|
|Total Fat||1.15 gm||1 gm||Ultimate Nutrition|
|Total Carbs||3.71 gm||2 gm||Ultimate Nutrition|
For protein supplement discounts and the best prices on MuscleBlaze and Ultimate Nutrition products, visit CashKaro.com