Table of Contents
- 1 Musli Price
- 2 Benefits of Musli
- 3 Musli Nutritional Value
- 4 Dosage of Musli
- 5 Side effects of Musli
- 6 5 Important Questions About Musli Answered
- 7 Buyer’s guide for Musli
“The findings of the study prompt the authors to suggest that, Water extract of Chlorophytum borivilianum improves the quantity and quality of semen in a statistically significant manner in healthy male adults between 20 to 40 years of age, in comparison to the placebo, when used for 12 weeks, in a dose of 500 mg b.i.d.”
- From Clinical evaluation of root tubers of Shweta Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum L.) and its effect on semen and testosterone by Sudipta Kumar Rath and Asit Kumar Panja (National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India)
Safed Musli or simply Musli comes from the plant Chlorophytum borivilianum, which is grown in various parts of peninsular India that are tropical and wet. While the plant is eaten as a leaf vegetable, the roots are popular for its use as an adaptogen and its aphrodisiac properties. The herbal products have a lot of other benefits and are used even outside India in the western countries. Read on to find out more about Musli.
|Soulfull Diet Millet Muesli – 400 g||Rs 208|
|Kellogg’s Muesli Nuts Delight – 750 g||Rs 355|
|Bagrry’s Fruit N Fibre Muesli, Mixed Fruit – 1000 g||Rs 436|
Benefits of Musli
- As an aphrodisiac, it can improve sexual health in men. Musli is beneficial for men with problems like premature ejaculation, low stamina, low sperm count and impotence.
- Musli contains important antioxidants and vitamin C.
- People with asthma use Musli to boost energy and strengthen the immune system.
- Musli is said to be helpful in healing arthritis and some cases of diabetes.
Regular use of Musli promotes HDL cholesterol, which is also known as the good cholesterol.
Uses of Musli
Safed Musli is available in powder form. It can also be bought as tablets or tonic.
Musli Nutritional Value
|Nutrients||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Dosage of Musli
A 3-5 gm dosage of powder is recommended while not more than 2 tablets per day should be consumed by men using this.
It also depends from person to person due to age and other factors. Consulting a doctor is recommended before using it on a regular basis.
Side effects of Musli
- Musli may lead to digestion problems.
- There could be a loss of appetite in some cases.
- Overdose should always be avoided and consult a physician before using.
5 Important Questions About Musli Answered
Is Musli helpful for gym freaks?
Musli is known to boost energy and it also has antioxidants. However, it doesn’t prove to be much beneficial for gym freaks.
How effective are Musli pro capsules?
Musli pro capsules are quite effective. They provide a supply of vitamins, alkaloids, minerals and saponins which can improve blood circulation in the genital organs. If taken regularly, these high-power capsules will improve your libido and sustain sexual vigour for longer duration.
Can Patanjali’s Ayurvedic product ‘Musli Pak’ be used in summer season?
Yes, ‘Musli Pak’ of any Ayurvedic brand can be used during summers as well. It does not have any side effects.
What effect does ‘Musli Pak’ have on a diabetic person?
No side effects of ‘Musli Pak’ have been reported in diabetic people. Diabetics can also consume it.
Is Safed Musli effective?
Safed Musli is very effective in treating some problems. It is known to cure issues like erectile dysfunction, stress, arthritis, diabetes, diarrhoea, dysentery and sperm disorders. It also helps in bodybuilding, weight loss, improving sexual performance and increasing lactation in breast-feeding mothers.