Table of Contents
- 1 Sandra Bullock Upcoming Movies 2019 List: Sandra Bullock New Movies & Next Films
- 2 1. Bird Box – Sandra Bullock Next Movie
- 3 Top 10 movies of Sandra Bullock that you must see now
- 4 1.Ocean’s 8
- 5 2.The Blind Side
- 6 3.Miss Congeniality
- 7 4.Minions
- 8 6.The Proposal
- 9 6.Gravity
- 10 7.Speed
- 11 8.While You Were Sleeping
- 12 9.The Net
- 13 10.Crash
New Sandra Bullock Movies
Sandra Bullock is one of the most eminent actors of Hollywood. The American actress made her acting debut with the movie Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman. Bullock is one of the highest paid actresses of the world and has won countless awards including The Golden Globe, Academy Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award. People Magazine also named her ‘One of the most beautiful women in the world.’ Here is a list of the versatile actress’s 10 best movies to watch once in a lifetime:
Sandra Bullock Upcoming Movies 2019 List: Sandra Bullock New Movies & Next Films
1. Bird Box – Sandra Bullock Next Movie
- Director: Susanne Bier
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, Sarah Paulson, John Malkovich, Jacki Weaver, Rosa Salazar
- Release Date: December 21st, 2018.
Bird Box is an upcoming horror film that takes place after apocalypse. The movie has been scripted by Eric Heisserer. It is an adaptation of the novel of the same name by Josh Malerman.
Top 10 movies of Sandra Bullock that you must see now
- Director: Gary Ross
- Cast: Sndra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Rihanna, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter
- Release Date: 5th June 2018
It is an American heist comedy movie scripted by Ross and Olivia Milch. Debbie Ocean is a con who gathers an all-women crew to accomplish the biggest robbery of her life. Along with her partner in crime- Lou Miller, she recruits a team of the best personnel in the conning field. Her artists include jeweler Amita, hacker Nine Ball, suburban mom Tammy, street con Constance, and fashion designer Rose. Their motive is to steal a necklace worth more than $150 million.
2.The Blind Side
- Director: John Lee Hancock
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, Lily Collins, Jae Head, Kathy Bates, Kim Dickens, Quinton Aaron
- Release Date: 17th November 2009
Based on a true story, The Blind Side tells the heartwarming story of Michael Oher, a homeless black teen who struggles in and out of the school system for many years. Leigh Anne Tuohy and her husband, Sean then take the boy in. They become his legal guardians eventually. This act transforms his life and theirs. Oher soon comes to realize his true potential as a student and football player.
- Director: Donald Petrie
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, Gracie Hart, Michael Caine, Benjamin Bratt, Candice Bergen,William Shatner
- Release Date: 14th December 2000
Miss Congeniality is scripted by Marc Lawrence and is an action comedy movie. ‘The Citizen’ is a domestic terrorist who threatens to bomb an upcoming Miss United States pageant. The FBI is hastens to find a female agent to go undercover as a contestant. But Gracie, the only female FBI agent, is proud to be “just one of the boys” and is appalled at the idea of becoming a girly girl. In spite of her complete lack of refinement and femininity, she has to save the people by transforming into a girly girl.
- Director: Pierre Coffin, Kyle Balda
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, Pierre Coffin, Steve Carell, Jon Hamm, Steve Coogan
- Release Date: June 11th 2015
Single celled yellow organisms evolved into Minions whose sole purpose is to serve. They have worked for a continuous series of unsuccessful masters from T-Rex to Napoleon. But with no master to serve, they lapse into a deep depression until Kevin, one of the minions, devises a plan to find a new evil boss for his brothers to follow. Kevin sets with his pals Bob and Stuart and are lead to Scarlet Overkill, the world’s first-ever super-villainess.
- Director: Anne Fletcher
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds, Malin Akerman, Betty White, Anne Fletcher
- Release Date: 1st June 2009
Margaret Tate is a hard-driving editor at a New York publisher. Andrew Paxton has slaved as her hapless assistant for three years without so much as a word of appreciation. But when Margaret, a Canadian, faces deportation for an expired visa, she says she’s engaged to marry Paxton. He is promised a promotion if he agrees to the scheme. An INS agent has taken it with a grain of salt and vows to test the couple about each other the next Monday. In the weekend both of them fly to Alaska, Paxton’s hometown to meet his family. There tensions between dad and Andrew arise, an ex-girlfriend returns, and his dislike for Margaret and her past color the next few days while the INS agent ready to charge Andrew with fraud.
- Director: Alfonso Cuaron
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, George Clooney, Ed Harris, Basher Savage, Amy Warren
- Release Date: October 4th 2013
This sci-fi thriller film is sure to put you on edge. Dr Ryan Stone is a medical engineer on her first time space mission along with Matt Kowalsky, a veteran astronaut in command who is helming his last flight before retiring. While on a routine space walk, they are hit by space debris that destroys their shuttle. This disaster leaves Ryan and Matt marooned in deep space with no link to Earth and no hope of rescue. Fear gives way to panic as they realize that the only way home may be to risk going further into space.
- Director: Jan de Bont
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, Keanu Reeves, Dennis Hopper, Jeff Daniels, Alan Ruck, Beth Grant
- Release Date: 10th June 1994
Speed is sure to keep you glued to your seat as you bite your nail through it. Howard Payne, is a retired bomb squad member who is angered when his attempt at take hostages is thwarted by Los Angeles police officer Jack. In revenge, Payne plants a bomb in a bus that will detonate if it drops below 50 miles per hour. Annie Porter is one of the passengers onboard. Annie, Jack and his partner Harry have the dual task to save the people on the bus while figuring out how Payne is monitoring them.
8.While You Were Sleeping
- Director: Jon Turteltaub
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, Bill Pullman, Peter Gallagher, Peter Boyle, Jack Warden, Ally Walker
- Release Date: 21st April 1995
If you’ve seen it I’m sure you love it. If you have not then you ought to cancel all foreseeable plans to watch this rom-com. Lucy Eleanor Moderatz is a lonely Chicago transit worker who saves her longtime-crush Peter from the path of an oncoming train. He is taken to the hospital where he lapses into a coma. Because of a misplaced comment, Peter’s family assumes her to be his fiancée and takes her home. Things get messier as she falls for Peter’s brother Jack.
- Director: Irwin Winkler
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, Dennis Miller, Jeremy Northam, Diane Baker, Wendy Gazelle, Ken Howard
- Release Date: 25th July 1995
Software expert Angela Bennett starts a new freelance work but weirdly all her colleagues start dying. She is sure it has something to do with the mysterious disc she was given. She becomes the victim of identity theft and is thrust into a life and death struggle. When she takes her first vacation in years, she finds herself enmeshed in a computer espionage.
- Director: Paul Haggis
- Cast: Sandra Bullock, Matt Dilon, Brendan Fraser, Jennifer Esposito
- Release Date: 26th April 2005
The movie is based on a real-life incident and features racial and social tensions in Los Angeles. In the wake of 9/11 attacks, a few citizens of Los Angeles are divided by racial tension. Among them are a district attorney and his prejudiced wife. Over a period of two days, their immensely separate lives intertwine in interweaving stories of lost, race and salvation.
Other Actor’s Movies
- George Clooney Movies
- Harrison Ford Movies
- Kajal Aggarwal Movies
- Kamal Hassan Movies
- Keanu Reeves Movies