Table of Contents
- 1 What is Myospaz?
- 2 Uses of Myospaz
- 3 How does Myospaz work?
- 4 How to take Myospaz?
- 5 Common Dosage for Myospaz
- 6 When to Avoid Myospaz?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Myospaz
- 8 Side-Effects of Myospaz
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Myospaz Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Myospaz
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Myospaz
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Myospaz?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions like joint pain, back pain, osteoarthritis, toothache and fever. Dry mouth and flatulence are the most commonly seen side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney impairment and gastric ulcers.
Myospaz Composition: Chlorzoxazone 250mg + Paracetamol 325mg
Manufactured By: Win Medicare
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Price: Rs. 108 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Analgesic + Antipyretic