Table of Contents
- 1 What is Myospaz?
- 2 Uses of Myospaz
- 3 How does Myospaz work?
- 4 How to take Myospaz?
- 5 Common Dosage for Myospaz
- 6 When to Avoid Myospaz?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Myospaz
- 8 Side-Effects of Myospaz
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Myospaz
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Myospaz
- 9.3 3. Effects of Myospaz on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Myospaz ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Myospaz with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Myospaz when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Myospaz when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Myospaz?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Myospaz Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Myospaz
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Myospaz
- 12.1 Q. What is Myospaz?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Myospaz to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Myospaz be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Myospaz make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Myospaz doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Myospaz effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Myospaz safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Myospaz?
- 12.10 Q. Is Myospaz legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Myospaz?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions like joint pain, back pain, osteoarthritis, toothache and fever. Dry mouth and flatulence are the most commonly seen side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney impairment and gastric ulcers.
Myospaz Composition: Chlorzoxazone 250mg + Paracetamol 325mg
Manufactured By: Win Medicare
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Price: Rs. 108 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Analgesic + Antipyretic