Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Myospaz?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Myospaz?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Myospaz?
- Q. Onset time of Myospaz and till when does the effect of Myospaz stays?
- Warnings When Taking Myospaz
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Myospaz?
- What are the effects of Myospaz on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Myospaz
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Myospaz
- 3. Effects of Myospaz on Lab Tests
- 4. Myospaz ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Myospaz with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Myospaz when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Myospaz when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Myospaz?
- Storage requirements for Myospaz
- Q. What is Myospaz?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Myospaz to show results?
- Q. Should Myospaz be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Myospaz make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Myospaz doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Myospaz effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Myospaz safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Myospaz?
- Q. Is Myospaz legal in India?
1What is Myospaz?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions like joint pain, back pain, osteoarthritis, toothache and fever. Dry mouth and flatulence are the most commonly seen side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney impairment and gastric ulcers.
Myospaz Composition: Chlorzoxazone 250mg + Paracetamol 325mg
Manufactured By: Win Medicare
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Price: Rs. 108 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Analgesic + Antipyretic