Table of Contents
- 1 What is Neurobion?
- 2 Uses of Neurobion
- 3 How does Neurobion work?
- 4 How to take Neurobion?
- 5 Common Dosage for Neurobion
- 6 When to Avoid Neurobion?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Neurobion
- 8 Side-Effects of Neurobion
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Combiflam
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Combiflam
- 9.3 3. Effects of Combiflam on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Combiflam’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Neurobion with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Neurobion when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Neurobion when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Neurobion?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Neurobion Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Neurobion
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Neurobion
- 12.1 Q. What is Neurobion?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Neurobion to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Neurobion be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Neurobion make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Neurobion doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Neurobion effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Neurobion safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Neurobion?
- 12.10 Q. Is Neurobion legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Neurobion?
- Used basically to prevent and treat conditions like anemia (various types), and other vitamin deficiencies.
- Chest pain and bloating are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses.
- It should be totally avoided in patients with liver or renal impairment and heart diseases.
Neurobion Composition: Vitamin B1 100mg + Vitamin B6 200mg + Vitamin B12 200mcg.
Manufactured By: Merck Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form: Capsules, Injections and Tablets
Price: Rs. 94.82 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin