Table of Contents
- What is Neurobion?
- Uses of Neurobion
- How does Neurobion work?
- How to take Neurobion?
- Common Dosage for Neurobion
- When to Avoid Neurobion?
- Precautions While Taking Neurobion
- Side-Effects of Neurobion
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Neurobion Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Neurobion
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Neurobion
- Authored By –
1What is Neurobion?
- Used basically to prevent and treat conditions like anemia (various types), and other vitamin deficiencies.
- Chest pain and bloating are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses.
- It should be totally avoided in patients with liver or renal impairment and heart diseases.
Neurobion Composition: Vitamin B1 100mg + Vitamin B6 200mg + Vitamin B12 200mcg.
Manufactured By: Merck Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form: Capsules, Injections and Tablets
Price: Rs. 94.82 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin