Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Neurobion?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Neurobion?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Neurobion?
- Q. What is the onset time of Neurobion?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Neurobion stay?
- Warnings When Taking Neurobion
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Neurobion?
- What are the effects of Neurobion on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Combiflam
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Combiflam
- 3. Effects of Combiflam on Lab Tests
- 4. Combiflam’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Neurobion with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Neurobion when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Neurobion when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Neurobion?
- Storage requirements for Neurobion
- Q. What is Neurobion?
- Q. How long does it take for Neurobion to show results?
- Q. Should Neurobion be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Neurobion make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Neurobion doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Neurobion effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Neurobion safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Neurobion?
- Q. Is Neurobion legal in India?
1What is Neurobion?
- Used basically to prevent and treat conditions like anemia (various types), and other vitamin deficiencies.
- Chest pain and bloating are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses.
- It should be totally avoided in patients with liver or renal impairment and heart diseases.
Neurobion Composition: Vitamin B1 100mg + Vitamin B6 200mg + Vitamin B12 200mcg.
Manufactured By: Merck Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form: Capsules, Injections and Tablets
Price: Rs. 94.82 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin