Table of Contents
- 1 What is Nexipride 25MG?
- 2 Uses of Nexipride 25mg
- 3 How does Nexipride 25mg work?
- 4 How to take Nexipride 25mg?
- 5 Nexipride 25mg Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Nexipride 25mg?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Nexipride 25mg:
- 8 Side-Effects of Nexipride 25mg:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Nexipride 25mg Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Nexipride 25mg
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Nexipride
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Nexipride 25MG?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like depression, anxiety, GERD (Gastro esophageal reflux disease) and irritable bowel syndrome. Appetite loss, weakness are the most commonly seen side effects with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart diseases, gastrointestinal perforation and pregnant or lactating women.
Nexipride 25mg Composition: Levosulpiride 25mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and Injection.
Price: Rs. 75.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Atypical antipsychotic drugs.