Table of Contents
- 1 What is Nexipride 25MG?
- 2 Uses of Nexipride 25mg
- 3 How does Nexipride 25mg work?
- 4 How to take Nexipride 25mg?
- 5 Nexipride 25mg Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Nexipride 25mg?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Nexipride 25mg:
- 8 Side-Effects of Nexipride 25mg:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Nexipride
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Nexipride
- 9.3 3. Effects of Nexipride on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Nexipride’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Nexipride 25mg with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Nexipride 25mg when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Nexipride 25mg when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Nexipride 25mg?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Nexipride 25mg Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Nexipride 25mg
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Nexipride
- 12.1 Q. What is Nexipride 25mg?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Nexipride ?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Nexipride ?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Nexipride 25mg to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Nexipride 25mg be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Nexipride 25mg make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Nexipride 25mg doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Nexipride 25mg effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Nexipride 25mg safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Nexipride 25mg?
- 12.12 Q. Is Nexipride 25mg legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Nexipride 25MG?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like depression, anxiety, GERD (Gastro esophageal reflux disease) and irritable bowel syndrome. Appetite loss, weakness are the most commonly seen side effects with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart diseases, gastrointestinal perforation and pregnant or lactating women.
Nexipride 25mg Composition: Levosulpiride 25mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and Injection.
Price: Rs. 75.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Atypical antipsychotic drugs.