Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Nexipride 25mg?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Nexipride 25mg?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Nexipride 25mg?
- Q. Onset time of Nexipride 25mg?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Nexipride 25mg stays?
- Warnings When Taking Nexipride 25mg
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Nexipride 25mg?
- What are the effects of Nexipride 25mg on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Nexipride
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Nexipride
- 3. Effects of Nexipride on Lab Tests
- 4. Nexipride’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Nexipride 25mg with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Nexipride 25mg when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Nexipride 25mg when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Nexipride 25mg?
- Storage requirements for Nexipride 25mg
- Q. What is Nexipride 25mg?
- Q. What are the uses of Nexipride ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Nexipride ?
- Q. How long does it take for Nexipride 25mg to show results?
- Q. Should Nexipride 25mg be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Nexipride 25mg make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Nexipride 25mg doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Nexipride 25mg effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Nexipride 25mg safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Nexipride 25mg?
- Q. Is Nexipride 25mg legal in India?
1What is Nexipride 25MG?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like depression, anxiety, GERD (Gastro esophageal reflux disease) and irritable bowel syndrome. Appetite loss, weakness are the most commonly seen side effects with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart diseases, gastrointestinal perforation and pregnant or lactating women.
Nexipride 25mg Composition: Levosulpiride 25mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and Injection.
Price: Rs. 75.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Atypical antipsychotic drugs.