Table of Contents
- What is Nexito Plus?
- Uses of Nexito Plus
- How does Nexito Plus work?
- How to take Nexito Plus?
- Common Dosage for Nexito Plus
- When to Avoid Nexito Plus?
- Precautions While Taking Nexito Plus
- Side-Effects of Nexito Plus
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Nexito Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Nexito Plus
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Nexito Plus
- Authored by-
1What is Nexito Plus?
Used mainly to treat patients suffering from depression and anxiety and other mental health related issues like panic attacks. Convulsion, confusion and sexual impotency are some major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of heart, liver and kidney problems.
Nexito Plus Composition: Escitalopram Oxalate 5mg + Clonezepam 0.5mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Prescription: Required (to be sold strictly by doctor’s prescription)
Form: Tablets and Capsules.
Price: Rs. 81 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antidepressant + antianxiety + Antiepileptic