Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Nexito Plus?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Nexito Plus?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Nexito Plus?
- Q. Onset time of Nexito Plus and till when does the effect of Nexito Plus stays?
- Warnings When Taking Nexito Plus
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Nexito Plus?
- What are the effects of Nexito Plus on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Nexito Plus
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Nexito Plus
- 3. Effects of Nexito Plus on Lab Tests
- 4. Nexito Plus’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Nexito Plus with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Nexito Plus when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Nexito Plus when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Nexito Plus?
- Storage requirements for Nexito Plus
- Q. What is Nexito Plus?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Nexito Plus to show results?
- Q. Should Nexito Plus be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Nexito Plus make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Nexito Plus doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Nexito Plus effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Nexito Plus safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Nexito Plus?
- Q. Is Nexito Plus legal in India?
1What is Nexito Plus?
Used mainly to treat patients suffering from depression and anxiety and other mental health related issues like panic attacks. Convulsion, confusion and sexual impotency are some major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of heart, liver and kidney problems.
Nexito Plus Composition: Escitalopram Oxalate 5mg + Clonezepam 0.5mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Prescription: Required (to be sold strictly by doctor’s prescription)
Form: Tablets and Capsules.
Price: Rs. 81 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antidepressant + antianxiety + Antiepileptic