Table of Contents
- What is Nexpro RD 40?
- Uses of Nexpro RD 40
- How does Nexpro RD 40 work?
- How to take Nexpro RD 40?
- Common Dosage for Nexpro RD 40
- When to Avoid Nexpro RD 40?
- Precautions While Taking Nexpro RD 40
- Side-Effects of Nexpro RD 40
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Nexpro RD 40 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Nexpro RD 40
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Nexpro RD 40
- Authored by –
1What is Nexpro RD 40?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat acidity, heartburn, nausea and vomiting. Constipation and Restlessness are the side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric bleeding and in patients with allergic history.
Nexpro RD 40 Composition: Esomeprazole 40mg + Domperidone 30mg
Manufactured by: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription but it is also available as OTC (Over the counter)
Form: Tablets, Capsules, sachets and Injections
Price: Rs 135.20 for 10 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic and Proton pump inhibitor.