Table of Contents
- 1 What is Nexpro RD 40?
- 2 Uses of Nexpro RD 40
- 3 How does Nexpro RD 40 work?
- 4 How to take Nexpro RD 40?
- 5 Common Dosage for Nexpro RD 40
- 6 When to Avoid Nexpro RD 40?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Nexpro RD 40
- 8 Side-Effects of Nexpro RD 40
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Nexpro RD 40
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Nexpro RD 40
- 9.3 3. Effects of Nexpro RD 40 on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Nexpro RD’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Nexpro RD 40 with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Nexpro RD 40 when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Nexpro RD 40 when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Nexpro RD 40?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Nexpro RD 40 Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Nexpro RD 40
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Nexpro RD 40
- 12.1 Q. What is Nexpro RD 40?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Nexpro RD 40 to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Nexpro RD 40 be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Nexpro RD 40 make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Nexpro RD 40 doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Nexpro RD 40 effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Nexpro RD 40 safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Nexpro RD 40?
- 12.10 Q. Is Nexpro RD 40 legal in India?
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Nexpro RD 40?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat acidity, heartburn, nausea and vomiting. Constipation and Restlessness are the side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric bleeding and in patients with allergic history.
Nexpro RD 40 Composition: Esomeprazole 40mg + Domperidone 30mg
Manufactured by: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription but it is also available as OTC (Over the counter)
Form: Tablets, Capsules, sachets and Injections
Price: Rs 135.20 for 10 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic and Proton pump inhibitor.