Table of Contents
- 1 What is Nicip Plus?
- 2 Uses of Nicip Plus
- 3 How does Nicip Plus work?
- 4 What are the effects of Nicip Plus on organs?
- 5 How to take Nicip Plus?
- 6 Common Dosage Nicip Plus
- 7 When to Avoid Nicip Plus?
- 8 Precautions While Taking Nicip Plus
- 9 Side-Effects of Nicip Plus
- 10 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10.1 1. Food Interactions with Nicip Plus
- 10.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Nicip Plus
- 10.3 3. Effects of Nicip Plus on Lab Tests
- 10.4 4. Nicip Plus’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 10.5 Q. Can I have Nicip Plus with alcohol?
- 10.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 10.7 Q. Can I have Nicip Plus when pregnant?
- 10.8 Q. Can I have Nicip Plus when feeding a baby?
- 10.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Nicip Plus?
- 11 Buyer’s Guide – Nicip Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- 12 Substitutes of Nicip Plus
- 13 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Nicip Plus
- 13.1 Q. What is Nicip Plus?
- 13.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Nicip Plus to show results?
- 13.3 Q. Should Nicip Plus be taken on an empty stomach?
- 13.4 Q. Does Nicip Plus make you drowsy?
- 13.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Nicip Plus doses?
- 13.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 13.7 Q. Does Nicip Plus effect my menstrual cycle?
- 13.8 Q. Is Nicip Plus safe for children?
- 13.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Nicip Plus?
- 13.10 Q. Is Nicip Plus legal in India?
- 14 Authored By –
1What is Nicip Plus?
Used broadly to treat various types of pain and fever. Liver toxicity at repetitive high doses is the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and in cases of peptic ulcer also.
Nicip Plus Composition: Paracetamol 325mg + Nimesulide 100mg
Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule H
Form: Tablets and gel
Price: Rs 52 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antipyretic and analgesic