Table of Contents
- 1 What is Nicip Plus?
- 2 Uses of Nicip Plus
- 3 How does Nicip Plus work?
- 4 What are the effects of Nicip Plus on organs?
- 5 How to take Nicip Plus?
- 6 Common Dosage Nicip Plus
- 7 When to Avoid Nicip Plus?
- 8 Precautions While Taking Nicip Plus
- 9 Side-Effects of Nicip Plus
- 10 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 11 Buyer’s Guide – Nicip Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- 12 Substitutes of Nicip Plus
- 13 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Nicip Plus
- 14 Authored By –
1What is Nicip Plus?
Used broadly to treat various types of pain and fever. Liver toxicity at repetitive high doses is the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and in cases of peptic ulcer also.
Nicip Plus Composition: Paracetamol 325mg + Nimesulide 100mg
Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule H
Form: Tablets and gel
Price: Rs 52 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antipyretic and analgesic