Table of Contents
What are Noni capsules?
- The Noni Tree is mainly found in Asia and Australia
- It is also known as morinda, ach, achi, anino, awltree, bengkudu and over 10 more names
- Noni Capsules are made out of the Noni fruit.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Noni Capsules in Hindi
Benefits and Uses of Noni Capsules
- They help in treating diabetes, high blood pressure and inflammation.
- They also help in cold and flu.
- They reduce bacterial infections and diarrhea in children
- Noni capsules are also beneficial in cases of vomiting, asthma, depression
- They help in the treatment of tuberculosis, seizures, burns ulcers and different kinds of infections.
Also Read - Nagarmotha Uses
How to Consume Noni Capsules
- Consumption of 500 mg daily is considered to be safe
- Consult a physician before consumption
Side effects of Noni Capsules
- There are no known side effects of Noni Capsules
- Due to lack of proper knowledge, avoid if pregnant or lactating
Also Read - Laxmi Vilas Ras Side Effects | Tagar Side Effects