Table of Contents
“My survey did show that 95% of those who reported that Noni helped them in some way experienced those results within three months of starting Noni.”
- Neil Solomon, M.D, Ph.D.
Noni, also known as Indian mulberry (Morinda citrifolia) is an evergreen plant which grows in southeast Asia and Australasia. Noni juice has been said to have a lot of health benefits and disease prevention mechanisms. It also has been mentioned in the Ayurvedic study. Read on to find more important facts about Noni juice!
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Noni Juice in Hindi
Benefits of Noni Juice
Here are some of the benefits of Noni juice:
- Noni is rich in Vitamin A, C, niacin, and iron. These nutrients are essential to keep the body strong and prevent diseases.
- Noni has analgesic properties and thus useful for arthritis patients. It reduces pain considerably and can be alleviating during arthritis.
- Vitamin C and selenium content help to fight against free radicals and thus results in a glowing skin. Popular Australian model Miranda Kerr has openly spoken for Noni juice and has been using it herself.
- Some dermatologists have claimed that the antibacterial and antifungal properties in Noni juice help against an irritating scalp.
Also Read - Jamun Benefits | Safi
Uses of Noni Juice
A lot of major brands sell Noni juice which is to be taken usually in the mornings or half an hour before mealtimes.
Some people find the taste of Noni juice too unappetizing and therefore mix it with water or fruit juices.
Noni Juice Nutritional Value
|Nutrients||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Dosage of Noni Juice
There is no documented dosage for Noni juice, but it is mostly recommended to have 20-30 ml daily. You can then increase or decrease the dose depending upon your suitability.
Also Read - Tentex Forte Dosage | Moringa Dosage
Side effects of Noni Juice
- Noni does not have any medical proof or documentation. Although it has been used and recommended by a lot of professionals, there is still a lack of evidence in claims like cancer prevention by Noni juice.
- It can cause a heavier than normal menstruation in cases of excessive digestion of the fruit.
- Some side effects reported also include bad breath, fatigue, and coughing.
Also Read - Bhringraj Effects
Buyer’s guide for Noni Juice
- Simply Nutra
- Nourish Vitals