Table of Contents
- 1 What is Normaxin?
- 2 Uses of Normaxin
- 3 How does Normaxin work?
- 4 How to take Normaxin?
- 5 Normaxin Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Normaxin?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Normaxin:
- 8 Side-Effects of Normaxin
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Normaxin Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Normaxin
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Normaxin
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Normaxin?
Normaxin is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like muscle spasms, colic pain, abdominal cramps. Increased intraocular pressure (pressure inside the eye) is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and GI obstruction.
Normaxin Composition: Chlordiazepoxide 5mg + Clidinium bromide 2.5mg + Dicyclomine 10mg
Manufactured By: Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablet and Capsules.
Price: Rs. 19.50 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antispasmodic + Anticholinergic