Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Normaxin?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Normaxin?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Normaxin?
- Q. Onset time of Normaxin?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Normaxin stays?
- Warnings When Taking Normaxin
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Normaxin?
- What are the effects of Normaxin on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Normaxin
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Normaxin
- 3. Effects of Normaxin on Lab Tests
- 4. Normaxin’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Normaxin with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Normaxin when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Normaxin when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Normaxin?
- Storage requirements for Normaxin
- Q. What is Normaxin?
- Q. What are the uses of Normaxin ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Normaxin ?
- Q. How effective is Normaxin?
- Q. Should Normaxin be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Normaxin make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Normaxin doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Normaxin effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Normaxin safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Normaxin?
- Q. Is Normaxin legal in India?
1What is Normaxin?
Normaxin is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like muscle spasms, colic pain, abdominal cramps. Increased intraocular pressure (pressure inside the eye) is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and GI obstruction.
Normaxin Composition: Chlordiazepoxide 5mg + Clidinium bromide 2.5mg + Dicyclomine 10mg
Manufactured By: Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablet and Capsules.
Price: Rs. 19.50 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antispasmodic + Anticholinergic