Skip to Content
- What is Novamox 500?
- Uses of Novamox 500
- How does Novamox 500 work?
- How to take Novamox 500?
- Common Dosage for Novamox 500
- When to Avoid Novamox 500?
- Precautions While Taking Novamox 500
- Side-Effects of Novamox 500
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Novamox 500
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Novamox 500
- 3. Effects of Novamox 500 on Lab Tests
- 4. Novamox’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Novamox 500 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Novamox 500 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Novamox 500 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Novamox 500?
- Buyer’s Guide – Novamox 500 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Novamox 500
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Novamox 500
- Q. What is Novamox 500?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Novamox 500 to show results?
- Q. Should Novamox 500 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Novamox 500 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Novamox 500 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Novamox 500 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Novamox 500 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Novamox 500?
- Q. Is Novamox 500 legal in India?
- Similar Reads
- Authored by –
1What is Novamox 500?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of infections like skin, sinus, respiratory and urine tract infection. Gastrointestinal upset, jaundice, and hepatitis are the major side effects at high doses. It should be totally avoided in the case of liver disease, jaundice, and viral infections.
Novamox 500 Composition: Amoxicillin 500 mg
Manufactured By: Cipla
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Form: Capsules, tablets, syrup, and drops.
Price: Rs 101.82 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic