Table of Contents
- What is Nurokind LC?
- Uses of Nurokind LC
- How does Nurokind LC work?
- How to take Nurokind LC?
- Common Dosage for Nurokind LC
- When to Avoid Nurokind LC?
- Precautions While Taking Nurokind LC
- Side-Effects of Nurokind LC
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Nurokind LC Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Nurokind LC
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Nurokind LC
- Authored by –
1What is Nurokind LC?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions like anemia and neuropathies. Flatulence and bloating are the major side effects of Nurokind LC when consumed in more than the recommended dose. Nurokind LC should never be used in cases of kidney diseases and allergic reaction.
Nurokind LC Composition: Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1500mcg + Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 1.5mg + Levocarnitine 500mg
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharma Ltd.
Prescription: Required but it is also available as OTC.
Form: Tablets, Capsules, and Injections
Price: Rs 176 for 15 tablets
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamins + Antioxidant