Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Nurokind LC?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Nurokind LC?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Nurokind LC?
- Q. Onset time of Nurokind LC and till when does the effect of Nurokind LC stay?
- Warnings When Taking Nurokind LC
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Nurokind LC?
- What are the effects of Nurokind LC on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Nurokind LC
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Nurokind LC
- 3. Effects of Nurokind LC on Lab Tests
- 4. Nurokind LC’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Nurokind LC with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Nurokind LC when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Nurokind LC when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Nurokind LC?
- Storage requirements for Nurokind LC
- Q. What is Nurokind LC?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Nurokind LC to show results?
- Q. Should Nurokind LC be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Nurokind LC make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Nurokind LC Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Nurokind LC effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Nurokind LC safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms/diseases that I should consider before taking Nurokind LC?
- Q. Is Nurokind LC legal in India?
1What is Nurokind LC?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions like anemia and neuropathies. Flatulence and bloating are the major side effects of Nurokind LC when consumed in more than the recommended dose. Nurokind LC should never be used in cases of kidney diseases and allergic reaction.
Nurokind LC Composition: Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1500mcg + Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 1.5mg + Levocarnitine 500mg
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharma Ltd.
Prescription: Required but it is also available as OTC.
Form: Tablets, Capsules, and Injections
Price: Rs 176 for 15 tablets
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamins + Antioxidant