Table of Contents
- What is Nurokind Plus?
- Uses of Nurokind Plus
- How does Nurokind Plus work?
- How to take Nurokind Plus?
- Common Dosage for Nurokind Plus
- When to Avoid Nurokind Plus?
- Precautions While Taking Nurokind Plus
- Side-Effects of Nurokind Plus
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Nurokind Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Nurokind Plus
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Nurokind Plus
- Authored By –
1What is Nurokind Plus?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions like anemia and neuropathies. Flatulence and bloating are the major side effects of Nurokind Plus when consumed in more than the recommended dose. Nurokind Plus should never be used in cases of liver and heart diseases.
Nurokind Plus Composition: Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12 1500mcg + Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 1.5mg + Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 3mg + Alpha lipoic acid 100mg
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharma Ltd.
Form: Capsules and Injections
Price: Rs 84 for 10 capsules
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamins