Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Nurokind Plus?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Nurokind Plus?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Nurokind Plus?
- Q. Onset time of Nurokind Plus and till when does the effect of Nurokind Plus stay?
- Warnings When Taking Nurokind Plus
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Nurokind Plus?
- What are the effects of Nurokind Plus on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Nurokind Plus
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Nurokind plus
- 3. Effects of Nurokind Plus on Lab Tests
- 4. Nurokind Plus’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Nurokind Plus with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Nurokind Plus when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Nurokind Plus when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Nurokind Plus?
- Storage requirements for Nurokind Plus
- Q. What is Nurokind Plus?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Nurokind Plus to show results?
- Q. Should Nurokind Plus be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Nurokind Plus make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Nurokind Plus Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Nurokind Plus effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Nurokind Plus safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms/diseases that I should consider before taking Nurokind Plus?
- Q. Is Nurokind Plus legal in India?
1What is Nurokind Plus?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions like anemia and neuropathies. Flatulence and bloating are the major side effects of Nurokind Plus when consumed in more than the recommended dose. Nurokind Plus should never be used in cases of liver and heart diseases.
Nurokind Plus Composition: Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12 1500mcg + Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 1.5mg + Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 3mg + Alpha lipoic acid 100mg
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharma Ltd.
Form: Capsules and Injections
Price: Rs 84 for 10 capsules
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamins