Table of Contents
- 1 What is Okacet?
- 2 Uses of Okacet
- 3 How does Okacet work?
- 4 How to take Okacet?
- 5 Okacet Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Okacet?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Okacet:
- 8 Side-Effects of Okacet:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Okacet Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Okacet
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Okacet
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Okacet?
Okacet is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions Common cold, skin allergies and watery eyes etc. Somnolence (altered sleep pattern) is the major side effect seen with Okacet. It should be totally avoided in cases of renal impairment and allergic reactions
Okacet Composition: Cetrizine Hydrochloride 10 mg
Manufactured By: Cipla Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and syrup.
Price: Rs 20.16 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiallergic