Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Oleanz?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Oleanz?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Oleanz?
- Q. What is the onset time of Oleanz?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Oleanz stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Oleanz?
- What are the effects of Oleanz on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Oleanz
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Oleanz
- 3. Effects of Oleanz on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Oleanz with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Oleanz when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Oleanz when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Oleanz?
- Storage requirements for Oleanz
- Q. What is Oleanz?
- Q. What are the uses of Oleanz?
- Q. What are the side effects of Oleanz?
- Q. Should Oleanz be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Oleanz make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Oleanz doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Oleanz effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Oleanz safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Oleanz?
- Q. Is Oleanz legal in India?
1What is Oleanz?
Oleanz belongs to a group of drugs called “atypical antipsychotic drugs” which are used for the treatment of certain mental disorders. Oleanz works by restoring the balance of certain neurotransmitters (chemicals) in the brain that helps regulate mood. Oleanz is available in tablet form for oral administration in different strengths and should always be administered under medical supervision as it may lead to several adverse effects like weight change, dizziness etc.
Oleanz Composition – Olanzapine in different strengths: 2.5mg, 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg
Manufactured by – Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 40
Type of Drug –Atypical Antipsychotic