Table of Contents
- 1 What is Omnacortil?
- 2 Uses of Omnacortil
- 3 How does Omnacortil work?
- 4 How to take Omnacortil?
- 5 Common Dosage for Omnacortil
- 6 When to Avoid Omnacortil?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Omnacortil
- 8 Side-Effects of Omnacortil
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Omnacortil
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Omnacortil
- 9.3 3. Effects of Omnacortil on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Omnacortil’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Omnacortil with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Omnacortil when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Omnacortil when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Omnacortil?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Omnacortil Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Omnacortil
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Omnacortil
- 12.1 Q. What is Omnacortil?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Omnacortil to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Omnacortil be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Omnacortil make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Omnacortil doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Omnacortil effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Omnacortil safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Omnacortil?
- 12.10 Q. Is Omnacortil legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Omnacortil?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of allergic and inflammation reactions major Dry mouth and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems, and disorders.
Omnacortil Composition: Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate (10 mg)
Manufactured By: Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, injections, solution, and drops.
Price: Rs 91.5 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: corticosteroid