Table of Contents
- 1 What is Omnacortil?
- 2 Uses of Omnacortil
- 3 How does Omnacortil work?
- 4 How to take Omnacortil?
- 5 Common Dosage for Omnacortil
- 6 When to Avoid Omnacortil?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Omnacortil
- 8 Side-Effects of Omnacortil
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Omnacortil Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Omnacortil
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Omnacortil
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Omnacortil?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of allergic and inflammation reactions major Dry mouth and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems, and disorders.
Omnacortil Composition: Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate (10 mg)
Manufactured By: Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, injections, solution, and drops.
Price: Rs 91.5 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: corticosteroid