Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Omnacortil?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Omnacortil?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Omnacortil?
- Q. Onset time of Omnacortil and till when does the effect of Omnacortil stays?
- Warnings When Taking Omnacortil
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Omnacortil?
- What are the effects of Omnacortil on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Omnacortil
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Omnacortil
- 3. Effects of Omnacortil on Lab Tests
- 4. Omnacortil’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Omnacortil with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Omnacortil when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Omnacortil when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Omnacortil?
- Storage requirements for Omnacortil Tablets
- Q. What is Omnacortil?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Omnacortil to show results?
- Q. Should Omnacortil be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Omnacortil make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Omnacortil doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Omnacortil effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Omnacortil safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Omnacortil?
- Q. Is Omnacortil legal in India?
1What is Omnacortil?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of allergic and inflammation reactions major Dry mouth and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems, and disorders.
Omnacortil Composition: Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate (10 mg)
Manufactured By: Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, injections, solution, and drops.
Price: Rs 91.5 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: corticosteroid