Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ondem?
- 2 Uses of Ondem
- 3 How does Ondem work?
- 4 How to take Ondem?
- 5 Common Dosage for Ondem
- 6 When to Avoid Ondem?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Ondem
- 8 Side-Effects of Ondem
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Ondem Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Ondem
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Ondem
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Ondem?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions like vomiting, nausea. Convulsion and facial flushing are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver and cardiac diseases.
Ondem Composition: Ondansetron 4 mg
Manufactured By: Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but it is available as OTC
Form: Tablet, syrup, injections, patches and syrup
Price: Rs 49.27 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic