Table of Contents
- What is Orencia?
- Uses of Orencia
- How does Orencia work?
- How to Take Orencia?
- Common Dosage for Orencia
- When to Avoid Orencia?
- Precautions While Taking Orencia
- Side-Effects of Orencia
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Orencia Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Orencia
- FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about Orencia
1What is Orencia?
Orencia is a medication form biological source which helps in the treatment of joint disorders. (Disorders of the skeletal system.) It can help in the prevention of the degradation of the joint. Orencia is the brand name of the generic drug abatacept. It can help in treating RA.
Orencia Composition – abatacept
Manufactured By – BMS India Pvt ltd
Prescription – not Available as OTC, it requires a prescription.
Form – prefilled injection syringe and powder for injection.
Price – $1000
Expiry/Shelf Life – 17 weeks
Type of Drug –antirheumatic medication.