Table of Contents
- What is Ovral L?
- Uses of Ovral L
- How does Ovral L work?
- How to take Ovral L?
- Common Dosage for Ovral L
- When to Avoid Ovral L?
- Precautions While Taking Ovral L
- Side-Effects of Ovral L
- Drug Interactions With Ovral L to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Ovral L Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Ovral L
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Ovral L
- Authored By –
1What is Ovral L?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat problems related to menstruation and as an oral contraceptive. Weight gain, water retention and mood swings are the major and most common side effects. It should be totally avoided in patients with allergic history or heart and liver disorders.
Ovral L Composition: Levonorgestrel 0.15 MG + Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 MG
Manufactured By: Pfizer Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 67.98 for 1 pack (21 tablets).
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Hormonal Contraceptive