Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ovral L?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Ovral L?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Ovral L?
- Q. Onset time of Ovral L and till when does the effect of Ovral L stay?
- Warnings When Taking Ovral L
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Ovral L?
- What are the effects of Ovral L on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Ovral L
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Ovral L
- 3. Effects of Ovral L on Lab Tests
- 4. Ovral L’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Ovral L with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ovral L when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ovral L when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ovral L?
- Storage requirements for Ovral L
- Q. What is Ovral L?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Ovral L to show results?
- Q. Should Ovral L be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Ovral L make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ovral L doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Ovral L effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Ovral L safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ovral L?
- Q. Is Ovral L legal in India?
1What is Ovral L?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat problems related to menstruation and as an oral contraceptive. Weight gain, water retention and mood swings are the major and most common side effects. It should be totally avoided in patients with allergic history or heart and liver disorders.
Ovral L Composition: Levonorgestrel 0.15 MG + Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 MG
Manufactured By: Pfizer Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 67.98 for 1 pack (21 tablets).
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Hormonal Contraceptive