Table of Contents
- 1 What is Pantocid DSR?
- 2 Uses of Pantocid DSR
- 3 How does Pantocid DSR work?
- 4 How to take Pantocid DSR?
- 5 Pantocid DSR Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Pantocid DSR?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Pantocid DSR:
- 8 Side-Effects of Pantocid DSR:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Pantocid DSR Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Pantocid DSR
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Pantocid DSR
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Pantocid DSR?
Pantocid DSR is mainly used to treat conditions like nausea, vomiting, acidity or heartburn. Dry mouth and flatulence are the majorly seen side effects at high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney problems and cases of congestive heart failure.
Pantocid DSR Composition: Pantoprazole Sodium: 40mg + Domperidone 30mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC drug.
Form: Capsules, tablets, and injections
Price: Rs 178 for 15 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic + Proton pump inhibitor