Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Pantocid DSR?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Pantocid DSR?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Pantocid DSR?
- Q. Onset time of Pantocid DSR?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Pantocid DSR stays?
- Warnings When Taking Pantocid DSR
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Pantocid DSR?
- What are the effects of Pantocid DSR on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Pantocid DSR
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Pantocid DSR
- 3. Effects of Pantocid DSR on Lab Tests
- 4. Pantocid DSR’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Pantocid DSR with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Pantocid DSR when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Pantocid DSR when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Pantocid DSR?
- Storage requirements for Pantocid DSR Tablets
- Q. What is Pantocid DSR?
- Q. What are the uses of Pantocid DSR ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Pantocid DSR ?
- Q. How effective is Pantocid DSR?
- Q. Should Pantocid DSR be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Pantocid DSR make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Pantocid DSR doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Pantocid DSR effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Pantocid DSR safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Pantocid DSR?
- Q. Is Pantocid DSR legal in India?
1What is Pantocid DSR?
Pantocid DSR is mainly used to treat conditions like nausea, vomiting, acidity or heartburn. Dry mouth and flatulence are the majorly seen side effects at high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney problems and cases of congestive heart failure.
Pantocid DSR Composition: Pantoprazole Sodium: 40mg + Domperidone 30mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC drug.
Form: Capsules, tablets, and injections
Price: Rs 178 for 15 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic + Proton pump inhibitor