Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Pantocid?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Pantocid?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Pantocid?
- Q. Onset time of Pantocid?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Pantocid stays?
- Warnings When Taking Pantocid
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Pantocid?
- What are the effects of Pantocid on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Pantocid
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Pantocid
- 3. Effects of Pantocid on Lab Tests
- 4. Pantocid’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Pantocid with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Pantocid when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Pantocid when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Pantocid?
- Storage requirements for Pantocid Tablets
- Q. What is Pantocid?
- Q. What are the uses of Pantocid?
- Q. What are the side effects of Pantocid?
- Q. How long does it take for Pantocid to show results?
- Q. Should Pantocid be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Pantocid make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Pantocid doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Pantocid effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Pantocid safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Pantocid?
- Q. Is Pantocid legal in India?
1What is Pantocid?
Pantocid is mainly used to prevent or treat acidity, gas and heartburn. Diarrhea and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease and allergic reactions.
Pantocid Composition: Pantoprazole Sodium 40mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets and capsules.
Price: Rs 130 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Proton Pump Inhibitor