Table of Contents
- 1 What is Pantop D?
- 2 Uses of Pantop D
- 3 How does Pantop D work?
- 4 How to take Pantop D?
- 5 Common Dosage for Pantop D
- 6 When to Avoid Pantop D?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Pantop D
- 8 Side-Effects of Pantop D
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Pantop D Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Pantop D
- 12 Authored by-
1What is Pantop D?
Used mainly to treat conditions like nausea, vomiting, acidity or heartburn. Dry mouth and flatulence are the majorly seen side effects at high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney problems and cases of congestive heart failure.
Pantop D Composition: Pantoptoprazole Sodium: 20mg + Domperidone 10mg
Manufactured By: Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC drug.
Price: Rs 89.5 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic + Proton pump inhibitor