Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Pantop D?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Pantop D?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Pantop D?
- Q. Onset time of Pantop D and till when does the effect of Pantop D stay?
- Warnings When Taking Pantop D
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Pantop D?
- What are the effects of Pantop D on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Pantop D
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Pantop D
- 3. Effects of Pantop D on Lab Tests
- 4. Pantop D’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Pantop D with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Pantop D when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Pantop D when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Pantop D?
- Storage requirements for Pantop D
- Q. What is Pantop D?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Pantop D to show results?
- Q. Should Pantop D be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Pantop D make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Pantop D doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Pantop D effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Pantop D safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Pantop D?
- Q. Is Pantop D legal in India?
- Similar Reads
1What is Pantop D?
Used mainly to treat conditions like nausea, vomiting, acidity or heartburn. Dry mouth and flatulence are the majorly seen side effects at high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney problems and cases of congestive heart failure.
Pantop D Composition: Pantoptoprazole Sodium: 20mg + Domperidone 10mg
Manufactured By: Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC drug.
Price: Rs 89.5 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic + Proton pump inhibitor