Table of Contents
- 1 What is Pantosec?
- 2 Uses of Pantosec
- 3 How does Pantosec work?
- 4 How to take Pantosec?
- 5 Common Dosage for Pantosec
- 6 When to Avoid Pantosec?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Pantosec:
- 8 Side-Effects of Pantosec
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Pantosec Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Pantosec
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Pantosec
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Pantosec?
Used mainly to prevent or treat acidity, gas, and heartburn. Diarrhea and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease and allergic reactions.
Pantosec Composition: Pantoprazole 40mg
Manufactured By: Cipla.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Price: Rs 118.65 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Proton Pump Inhibitor