Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Pantosec?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Pantosec?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Pantosec?
- Q. Onset time of Pantosec and till when does the effect of Pantosec stays?
- Warnings When Taking Pantosec
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Pantosec?
- What are the effects of Pantosec on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Pantosec
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Pantosec
- 3. Effects of Pantosec on Lab Tests
- 4. Pantosec’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Pantosec with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Pantosec when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Pantosec when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Pantosec?
- Storage requirements for Pantosec Tablets
- Q. What is Pantosec?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Pantosec to show results?
- Q. Should Pantosec be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Pantosec make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Pantosec doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Pantosec effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Pantosec safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Pantosec?
- Q. Is Pantosec legal in India?
1What is Pantosec?
Used mainly to prevent or treat acidity, gas, and heartburn. Diarrhea and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease and allergic reactions.
Pantosec Composition: Pantoprazole 40mg
Manufactured By: Cipla.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Price: Rs 118.65 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Proton Pump Inhibitor