Table of Contents
- 1 What is Patanjali Cow Ghee?
- 2 Patanjali Cow Ghee Price
- 3 Medicinal Benefits of Patanjali Cow Ghee
- 4 Ingredients of Patanjali Cow Ghee
- 5 Patanjali Cow Ghee Review
- 6 Important Questions About Patanjali Cow Ghee Answered
- 7 Patanjali Cow Ghee: Buyer’s Guide
- 8 Where to buy Patanjali Cow Ghee from?
What is Patanjali Cow Ghee?
Ghee is commonly used in India and Middle Eastern countries and is one of the classes of clarified butter. Traditionally ghee is made from cow’s milk which is considered sacred in the Hindu religion. It is a major ingredient in the Hindu kitchen and is majorly used on chapatis in Northern India. While ghee has a lot more uses rather than just in the kitchen.
Ghee is 100% butterfat and primarily contains butter, milk proteins and water. It is a great alternative to butter and tastes very well. As it is low in fat, ghee makes you healthier and can also reduce cholesterol in intestines.
Also Read – Baidyanath Brahmi Churna Uses | Baidyanath Brahmi Oil Uses
Patanjali Cow Ghee Price
|Specifics||Patanjali Cow Ghee Price|
|Patanjali Cow’s Ghee – 1L||Rs 500|
Medicinal Benefits of Patanjali Cow Ghee
- It has a high smoke point
- It is free of lactose
- Contains conjugated Linoleic acid
- Contains a lot of butyrate Acid
- Rich in oil soluble Vitamins A and E
Ingredients of Patanjali Cow Ghee
- Milk fat from Cow’s milk
Patanjali Cow Ghee Review
- It is a good substitute for Lactose intolerant people
- It is high in nutrition
- Provides you a lot of energy
- Helps in weight management
- Makes your digestive tract healthy
- Makes your appetite strong
- Makes your immune system healthy
- Increases strength and stamina
- Makes your memory sharp
- Good for women’s reproductive system
- Cures sinus and cold
- Overconsumption may lead to indigestion
- Not suitable for obese people and people suffering from heart diseases
- People with abdominal discomfort shall avoid using Cow Ghee
It is advisable to contact a doctor in case you are lactose intolerant or have any allergies with ghee.
Important Questions About Patanjali Cow Ghee Answered
Is Patanjali cow ghee pure?
Yes, Patanjali cow ghee is 100% pure and provides a myriad of benefits. It helps in weight management and keeps your digestive tract healthy. It contains milk fat from cow’s milk which is a good substitute for lactose intolerant people.
Patanjali Cow Ghee: Buyer’s Guide
Best Prices of Patanjali Cow Ghee
Buy it from Grofers: 1Ltr Carton
Best Price at CashKaro: Rs.480/-
Buy it from Medlife: 500 gm Carton
Best Price at CashKaro: Rs.278/-