Table of Contents
- 1 What is Gokshura?
- 2 Ingredients of Patanjali Gokshura
- 3 Medicinal Properties of Patanjali Gokshura
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Patanjali Gokshura
- 5 Dosage of Patanjali Gokshura
- 6 Benefits of Patanjali Gokshura
- 7 Gokshura Dosage
- 8 Patanjali Gokshura as an Ayurvedic Medicine
- 9 Side Effects of Patanjali Gokshura
- 10 Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- 11 Our Take on Patanjali Gokshura
- 12 Important Questions Asked About Patanjali Gokshura
1What is Gokshura?
Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) is a rejuvenating tonic for kidney, urinary tract infections and other urinary problems. Gokshura is an herbaceous tap-rooted plant that can be found in North America, Australia, Europe and Asia. It has a hairy stem branch and pinnately compound leaves. Gokshura treats the decreased formation of urine or burning sensation or discomfort while urinating. It soothes the membranes of the urinary tract. It also promotes vitality for men and fertility for women.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Patanjali Gokshura in Hindi
Also Read - Ghritkumari | Baidyanath Brahmi Oil