Table of Contents
- 1 What is Gokshura?
- 2 Ingredients of Patanjali Gokshura
- 3 Medicinal Properties of Patanjali Gokshura
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Patanjali Gokshura
- 5 Dosage of Patanjali Gokshura
- 6 Benefits of Patanjali Gokshura
- 7 Gokshura Dosage
- 8 Patanjali Gokshura as an Ayurvedic Medicine
- 9 Side Effects of Patanjali Gokshura
- 10 Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- 11 Our Take on Patanjali Gokshura
- 12 Important Questions Asked About Patanjali Gokshura
- 12.1 Q. Can it be consumed before or after meals?
- 12.2 Q. Can Gokshura be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.3 Q. Can Gokshura be consumed with water?
- 12.4 Q. Can Gokshura be consumed before driving?
- 12.5 Q. Can Gokshura be consumed with alcohol?
- 12.6 Q. Can Gokshura be addictive?
- 12.7 Q. Can Gokshura make you drowsy?
- 12.8 Q. Can you overdose on Gokshura?
- 12.9 Q. Can Himalaya Confido, Patanjali Gokshura, and Patanjali Shilajit Rasayan Vati be taken together for muscle building?
- 12.10 Q. Can I combine Ashwagandha, Gokshura, and Kapikacchu for high body fat percentage provided I do weight training and cardio?
- 12.11 Q. Is there any other variant of bodybuilding supplement 1 UP Nutrition by Pro-Test?
- 12.12 Q. How can you boost testosterone levels naturally in 20 days?
- 12.13 Q. What is Gokshura made of?
- 12.14 Q. What are Gokshura’s storage requirements?
- 12.15 Q. How long do I need to use Gokshura till I see an improvement in my condition?
- 12.16 Q. How many times a day do I need to use Gokshura?
- 12.17 Q. Does it have any effect on breastfeeding?
- 12.18 Q. Is it safe for kids?
- 12.19 Q. Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 12.20 Q. Does it contain sugar?
1What is Gokshura?
Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) is a rejuvenating tonic for kidney, urinary tract infections and other urinary problems. Gokshura is an herbaceous tap-rooted plant that can be found in North America, Australia, Europe and Asia. It has a hairy stem branch and pinnately compound leaves. Gokshura treats the decreased formation of urine or burning sensation or discomfort while urinating. It soothes the membranes of the urinary tract. It also promotes vitality for men and fertility for women.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Patanjali Gokshura in Hindi
Also Read - Ghritkumari | Baidyanath Brahmi Oil