Table of Contents
- 1 Ingredients of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil
- 2 Pros and Cons of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions- FAQs
- 3.1 Can I mix Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil with Indulekha Bhringa hair oil to stimulate hair growth?
- 3.2 Can I add Ratanjot Jadibuti in Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil?
- 3.3 Can TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and conditioner be used along with Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil?
- 3.4 Can I use Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil and Castor oil together?
- 3.5 Best Price of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil is a regenerating mix of Wheat Germ Oil, Bhringraj, Sunflower oil and Aloe Vera which is helpful in soothing the scalp. It provides deep nourishment and has the ability to strengthen hair roots. It’s also effective against dandruff and helps in reducing hair fall. Patanjali’s Kesh Kanti hair oil prevents split ends and greying of hair. Thus, it reduces toxin build-up and help in making hair soft, smooth and tangle free. The soft essence of the herbs is very helpful in reducing sleeplessness and headache.
1 Ingredients of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil is made up of the best herbal ingredients that are essential for the proper growth of hair. Here’s the complete list of ingredients of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil:
|Brahmi||Baccopa monnien||2.0 g|
|Amla||Emblica officinalis||1.0 g|
|Bhringraj||Eclipta Alba||2.0 g|
|Mehandi||Lawsonia Inermis||2.0 g|
|Neem leaf||Azadirachta Indica||1.0 g|
|Behada||Terminalia belenca||1.0 g|
|Harara||Terminalia Chebula||1.0 g|
|Giloy||Tinospora cordifolia||1.0 g|
|Ghrit Kumari||Aloe vera||1.0 g|
|Jatamansi||Nardostachys jatamansi||0.5 g|
|Haldi||Curcuma longa||1.0 g|
|Nagkesar||Mesua ferrea||0.5 g|
|Bakuchi||Psoralia coryfolia||1.0 g|
|Gurhal Pusp||Hibisus rosa-sinesis||1.0 g|
|Charela||Parmelia perlata||1.0 g|
|Yashti Madhu||Glycyrhiza glabra||0.5 g|
|Anatmool||Hemidesmus Indicus||0.5 g|
|Rasuat||Berberis Aristata||0.5 g|
|Vacha||Acorus calamus||0.5 g|
|Coconut oil||Cocous nucifera||20 g|
|Til oil||Sesamum indicum||q.s to 100ml|