Believe it or not, Peanuts have certain constituents in them that work against ageing and can help you look younger! The best part is that this anti-ageing process is completely natural and does not require the use of cosmetics that may contain harmful chemicals as well. Here is how Peanuts can make you look younger!
- Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats and resveratrol. The presence of these compounds make peanuts really good for the skin. They are good for the heart and also help to flush out toxins that would otherwise accumulate in the skin.
- Resveratrol, Vitamin C and Vitamin E are important nutrients and compounds found in peanuts that have been associated with benefits like anti-ageing and clear skin. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that helps to remove free radicals. Vitamin C makes the skin firmer and less prone to early ageing. This is because Vitamin C helps to rebuild collagen.
- Omega 3 fatty acids helps to keep skin moisturized and hydrated. The skin feels smoother and more radiant.
- Peanuts have healthy fats and dietary fiber content. This aids in weight loss by making you feel full after a sufficient meal. This prevent overeating. Dietary fiber are carbs that can’t be digested by the enzymes in our body. They prevent hunger and promote healthy weight loss.
- Peanuts are good for hair as well as skin. It helps to control dandruff and maintain a healthy scalp.
So not only can Peanuts make you look and feel younger, they also can help you to maintain weight and prevent hair loss. Start eating peanuts today and notice the difference!