Table of Contents
- 1 What is Plamumab injection?
- 2 Uses of Plamumab injection
- 3 How does Plamumab injection work?
- 4 How to Take Plamumab injection?
- 5 Common Dosage for Plamumab injection
- 6 When to Avoid Plamumab injection?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Plamumab injection
- 8 Side-Effects of Plamumab injection
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Plamumab injection
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Plamumab injection
- 9.3 3. Effects of Plamumab injection on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Plamumab injection’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Plamumab injection with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have plamumab injection when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have plamumab injection when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Plamumab injection?
- 10 Plamumab injection Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of plamumab injection
- 12 FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about plamumab injection
- 12.1 Q. What is Plamumab injection?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Plamumab injection?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of plamumab injection?
- 12.4 Q. How effective is plamumab injection?
- 12.5 Q. How long does it take for plamumab injection to show results?
- 12.6 Q. Should plamumab injection be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.7 Q. Does plamumab injection make you drowsy?
- 12.8 Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 plamumab injection tablets?
- 12.9 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.10 Q. Does plamumab injection effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.11 Q. Is plamumab injection safe for children?
- 12.12 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking plamumab injection?
- 12.13 Q. Is plamumab injection legal in India?
1What is Plamumab injection?
The name of this medication is a plamumab injection. It is available in a syringe form which is used for injection at the clinic. It helps us in treating moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis. It is generally used with a combo of methotrexate and helps to treat active polyarticular Juvenile Arthritis. It is not meant for children below 2 years of age.
Plamumab injection Composition – adalimumab
Manufactured By – mabvinra
Prescription –not Available as OTC, requires a doctor prescription. It is administered at the clinic.
Form – injection (most commonly consumed form)
Price : ₹12,000
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –rheumatoid Arthritis medication.