Table of Contents
- What is Plamumab injection?
- Uses of Plamumab injection
- How does Plamumab injection work?
- How to Take Plamumab injection?
- Common Dosage for Plamumab injection
- When to Avoid Plamumab injection?
- Precautions While Taking Plamumab injection
- Side-Effects of Plamumab injection
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Plamumab injection Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of plamumab injection
- FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about plamumab injection
1What is Plamumab injection?
The name of this medication is a plamumab injection. It is available in a syringe form which is used for injection at the clinic. It helps us in treating moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis. It is generally used with a combo of methotrexate and helps to treat active polyarticular Juvenile Arthritis. It is not meant for children below 2 years of age.
Plamumab injection Composition – adalimumab
Manufactured By – mabvinra
Prescription –not Available as OTC, requires a doctor prescription. It is administered at the clinic.
Form – injection (most commonly consumed form)
Price : ₹12,000
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –rheumatoid Arthritis medication.