Skip to Content
- What is Plamumab injection?
- Uses of Plamumab injection
- How does Plamumab injection work?
- How to Take Plamumab injection?
- Common Dosage for Plamumab injection
- When to Avoid Plamumab injection?
- Precautions While Taking Plamumab injection
- Side-Effects of Plamumab injection
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Plamumab injection
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Plamumab injection
- 3. Effects of Plamumab injection on Lab Tests
- 4. Plamumab injection’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Plamumab injection with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have plamumab injection when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have plamumab injection when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Plamumab injection?
- Plamumab injection Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of plamumab injection
- FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about plamumab injection
- Q. What is Plamumab injection?
- Q. What are the uses of Plamumab injection?
- Q. What are the side effects of plamumab injection?
- Q. How effective is plamumab injection?
- Q. How long does it take for plamumab injection to show results?
- Q. Should plamumab injection be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does plamumab injection make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 plamumab injection tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does plamumab injection effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is plamumab injection safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking plamumab injection?
- Q. Is plamumab injection legal in India?
1What is Plamumab injection?
The name of this medication is a plamumab injection. It is available in a syringe form which is used for injection at the clinic. It helps us in treating moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis. It is generally used with a combo of methotrexate and helps to treat active polyarticular Juvenile Arthritis. It is not meant for children below 2 years of age.
Plamumab injection Composition – adalimumab
Manufactured By – mabvinra
Prescription –not Available as OTC, requires a doctor prescription. It is administered at the clinic.
Form – injection (most commonly consumed form)
Price : ₹12,000
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –rheumatoid Arthritis medication.