Skip to Content
- Digestive Stimulant
- Q. Can it be consumed before or after meals?
- Q. Can Praval Pishti be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Can Praval Pishti be consumed with water?
- Safe Dosage
- Harmful Interaction of Praval Pishti
- Q. Can Praval Pishti be consumed before driving?
- Q. Can Praval Pishti be consumed with alcohol?
- Q. Can Praval Pishti be addictive?
- Q. Can Praval Pishti make you drowsy?
- Q. Can you overdose on Praval Pishti?
- What is it made of?
- What are Praval Pishti’s storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use Praval Pishti till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use Praval Pishti?
- Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- Is it safe for kids?
- Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- Does it contain sugar?
- How can Ayurveda treat premature grey hair problems?
- What are the best Ayurvedic medicines for osteoporosis?
- What are the best tonics available in India that increase bone density and strength in menopausal women?
- Does Praval Pishti help to reduce the effect of shingles?
- Buyers Guide – Price and Where to Buy Praval Pishti
- 1. Patanjali Praval Pishti (5 gm)
- Best Price
- 2. Dabur Praval Pishti (5 gm Pack of 2)
- Best Price
- Research on Praval Pishti
1What is Praval Pishti?
Praval Pishti (Coral Calcium) is an Ayurvedic medicine which is used in most of the Ayurvedic treatments for a cough, cold and other Ayurvedic dosha like ‘pitta’. Praval Pishti has a sweet-sour taste to it and mostly comes in powder and liquid form. Predominantly used in conditions of calcium deficiency, Praval Pishti is abundant in vitamin C and natural calcium which increases overall immunity and sustenance of healthy bones and teeth.
Praval Pishti is made by using 10 gm of Shuddha Pravala (Purified Coral) and rosewater. The purified Coral is taken and pounded to powder form. It is thoroughly ground with rose water for 3 – 4 days, till it becomes as fine as collyrium, to obtain ‘Pishti’.
Coral Calcium is also known as Praval Pishti in Hindi.
Also read in Hindi about Coral Calcium
Also Read - Himalaya Rumalaya Forte