Table of Contents
- 1 What is Primolut N?
- 2 Uses of Primolut N
- 3 How does Primolut N work?
- 4 How to take Primolut N?
- 5 Common Dosage for Primolut N
- 6 When to Avoid Primolut N?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Primolut N
- 8 Side-Effects of Primolut N
- 9 Drug Interactions With Primolut N to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Primolut N Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Primolut N
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Primolut N
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Primolut N?
It is a medicine which is used as means of contraception (Birth Control) and in other problems associated with the menstruation. Weight gain and changes in libido are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of pregnancy, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding and depression.
Primolut N Composition: Norethisterone 5mg.
Manufactured By: Zydus Healthcare Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 53.76 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Contraceptive