Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Primolut N?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Primolut N?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Primolut N?
- Q. What is the onset time of Primolut N?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Primolut N stays?
- Warnings When Taking Primolut N
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Primolut N?
- What are the effects of Primolut N on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Primolut N
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Primolut N
- 3. Effects of Primolut N on Lab Tests
- 4. Primolut N’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Primolut N with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Primolut N when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Primolut N when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Primolut N?
- Storage requirements for Primolut N Tablets
- Q. What is Primolut N?
- Q. How long does it take for Primolut N to show results?
- Q. Should Primolut N be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Primolut N make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Primolut N doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Primolut N effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Primolut N safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Primolut N?
- Q. Is Primolut N legal in India?
1What is Primolut N?
It is a medicine which is used as means of contraception (Birth Control) and in other problems associated with the menstruation. Weight gain and changes in libido are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of pregnancy, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding and depression.
Primolut N Composition: Norethisterone 5mg.
Manufactured By: Zydus Healthcare Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 53.76 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Contraceptive