Table of Contents
Pu erh Tea is a variety of tea that is produced in the Yunnan province of China. It has been mentioned in early Chinese herbal scriptures. Pu erh tea is known for its antioxidant properties and supporting healthy digestion. The tea is also said to aid weight loss.
Here are some facts and benefits of the Pu erh Tea!
- Pu erh is different from other types of tea since it undergoes a natural fermentation before the leaves are dried.
- The fermentation process leads to microbial growth which are beneficial to the body.
- The microbial growth can also produce lovastatin, which has been used to treat high cholesterol.
- The Pu erh tea is known to aid digestion and cleansing of the digestive tract.
- Although naturally containing caffeine, the Pu erh tea also contains theanine and GABA, which are known to reduce stress and cure insomnia.
- There is a high level of antioxidants present in the tea.
While a doctor should be consulted before using for medical reasons, the Pu erh tea is known to have a robust and an earthly flavor. The flavor develops over time and can be savored by preparing it in easy steps.
Where To Buy Pu-erh Tea Tea?
Use the following offers to save money when you buy Pu-erh Tea tea: