Table of Contents
- 1 What is Punarnava?
- 2 Benefits Of Punarnava
- 3 Uses Of Punarnava
- 4 How To Use Punarnava
- 5 Punarnava: Dosage
- 6 Side Effects Of Punarnava
- 7 Precautions & Warnings Of Punarnava
- 8 12 Important Questions Asked About Punarnava
- 8.1 What is it made of?
- 8.2 What are its storage requirements?
- 8.3 How long do I need to use Punarnava till I see improvement in my condition?
- 8.4 How many times a day do I need to use Punarnava?
- 8.5 Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- 8.6 Is it safe for kids?
- 8.7 Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 8.8 Is Punarnava good for liver?
- 8.9 What is Punarnava powder?
- 8.10 Can Himalaya Punarnava tablets and liver 52 tablets be taken together?
- 8.11 What is the benefit of Punarnava?
- 8.12 How does Punarnava help to cure early cirrhosis?
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price And Where to Buy Punarnava
- 10 Herbal Hills Punarnava Powder- 1 kg
- 11 Best Price:
- 12 Naturmed’s Punarnava Powder- 100 Grams Jar (Pack Of 3)
- 13 Best Price:
- 14 Where To Buy From:
- 15 Popular Brands That Sell Punarnava
- 16 Research On Punarnava
Boerhavia diffusa or commonly known as Punarnava is a medicinal plant mentioned in Ayurvedic texts. It literally means revival and that is what the plant is used for. It has various health benefits due to its high nutritional value. It contains vitamin C, iron, protein, calcium and sodium among others. Keep reading to know benefits and other important facts about Punarnava.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Punarnava in Hindi