Skip to Content
- Treats Urinary Tract Infections
- Heals Congestive Heart Failure
- Keeps The Liver Healthy
- Fights Obesity
- Helps Against Kidney Stones And Ascites
- Treats Arthritis
- Treats Erectile Dysfunction
- Used As An Anti-cancer Agent
- Used As Fodder For Livestock
- Used As A Muscle Strengthener
- What is it made of?
- What are its storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use Punarnava till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use Punarnava?
- Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- Is it safe for kids?
- Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- Is Punarnava good for liver?
- What is Punarnava powder?
- Can Himalaya Punarnava tablets and liver 52 tablets be taken together?
- What is the benefit of Punarnava?
- How does Punarnava help to cure early cirrhosis?
1What is Punarnava?
Boerhavia diffusa or commonly known as Punarnava is a medicinal plant mentioned in Ayurvedic texts. It literally means revival and that is what the plant is used for. It has various health benefits due to its high nutritional value. It contains vitamin C, iron, protein, calcium and sodium among others. Keep reading to know benefits and other important facts about Punarnava.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Punarnava in Hindi