Table of Contents
- 1 What is Punarnava Powder?
- 2 Health Benefits of Punarnava Powder
- 3 Uses of Punarnava Powder
- 4 How To Use Punarnava Powder
- 5 Punarnava Powder Dosage
- 6 Side Effects of Punarnava Powder
- 7 Precautions and Warnings of Punarnava Powder
- 8 Q. Can Punarnava powder be consumed before driving?
- 9 18 Important Questions About Punarnava Powder Answered
- 10 Popular Brands That Sell Punarnava Powder
Punarnava or Boerhaavia Diffusa is a medicinal plant, popularly used in Ayurveda to treat inflammation and liver diseases. It is commonly known as Red Hogweed. It has also been used in the treatment of cancer, diabetes, indigestion and menstrual symptoms. It is available in the form of an easy to take powder. Read on to find out the benefits of this powder and how to consume it.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Punarnava Powder in Hindi