Table of Contents
- What Is Punarnavarishta?
- Ingredients Of Punarnavarishta
- Medicinal Properties Of Punarnavarishta
- Therapeutic Indications Of Punarnavarishta
- Dosage Of Punarnavarishta
- Benefits Of Punarnavarishta
- Punarnavarishta As An Ayurvedic Medicine
- Side Effects Of Punarnavarishta
- Buyer’s Guide: Price And Where To Buy
- 20 Important Questions Asked About Punarnavarishta
Punarnavarishta (Boerhavia Diffusa) is an Ayurvedic medicine used for treating liver and inflammatory disorders. It is made from a polyherbal Ayurvedic formulation, which helps to protect the body against the diseases of the liver, spleen, heart, urinary system and kidney. Containing 5%-7% self-generated natural alcohol, this medicine provides soluble herbal constituents to the body with the help of water. A mild analgesic, this Ayurvedic medicine is a proven cure for various kinds of body aches.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Punarnavarishta in Hindi