Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Punarnavarishta?
- 2 Ingredients Of Punarnavarishta
- 3 Medicinal Properties Of Punarnavarishta
- 4 Therapeutic Indications Of Punarnavarishta
- 5 Dosage Of Punarnavarishta
- 6 Benefits Of Punarnavarishta
- 7 Punarnavarishta As An Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects Of Punarnavarishta
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price And Where To Buy
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 20 Important Questions Asked About Punarnavarishta
Punarnavarishta (Boerhavia Diffusa) is an Ayurvedic medicine used for treating liver and inflammatory disorders. It is made from a polyherbal Ayurvedic formulation, which helps to protect the body against the diseases of the liver, spleen, heart, urinary system and kidney. Containing 5%-7% self-generated natural alcohol, this medicine provides soluble herbal constituents to the body with the help of water. A mild analgesic, this Ayurvedic medicine is a proven cure for various kinds of body aches.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Punarnavarishta in Hindi