Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Punarnavarishta?
- 2 Ingredients Of Punarnavarishta
- 3 Medicinal Properties Of Punarnavarishta
- 4 Therapeutic Indications Of Punarnavarishta
- 5 Dosage Of Punarnavarishta
- 6 Benefits Of Punarnavarishta
- 7 Punarnavarishta As An Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects Of Punarnavarishta
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price And Where To Buy
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 20 Important Questions Asked About Punarnavarishta
- 11.1 What are the Ayurvedic medicines that are used to get relief from kidney stones?
- 11.2 How can I arrest hair fall and naturally grow back hair?
- 11.3 What are some of the best Patanjali products for a healthy liver?
- 11.4 What are the benefits of Punarnavarishta?
- 11.5 Can Punarnavarishta be consumed before or after meals?
- 11.6 Can Punarnavarishta be taken on an empty stomach?
- 11.7 Can Punarnavarishta be consumed with water?
- 11.8 Can Punarnavarishta be consumed before driving?
- 11.9 Can Punarnavarishta be consumed with alcohol?
- 11.10 Is Punarnavarishta addictive?
- 11.11 Can Punarnavarishta make you drowsy?
- 11.12 Can you overdose on Punarnavarishta?
- 11.13 What is Punarnavarishta made of?
- 11.14 What are Punarnavarishta’s storage requirements?
- 11.15 How long do I need to use Punarnavarishta till I see an improvement in my condition?
- 11.16 How many times a day do I need to use Punarnavarishta?
- 11.17 Does Punarnavarishta have any effect on breast feeding?
- 11.18 Is Punarnavarishta safe for kids?
- 11.19 Does Punarnavarishta have any effect on pregnancy?
- 11.20 Does Punarnavarishta contain sugar?
- 11.21 Also Read These Stories
Punarnavarishta (Boerhavia Diffusa) is an Ayurvedic medicine used for treating liver and inflammatory disorders. It is made from a polyherbal Ayurvedic formulation, which helps to protect the body against the diseases of the liver, spleen, heart, urinary system and kidney. Containing 5%-7% self-generated natural alcohol, this medicine provides soluble herbal constituents to the body with the help of water. A mild analgesic, this Ayurvedic medicine is a proven cure for various kinds of body aches.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Punarnavarishta in Hindi