Table of Contents
- 1 What is Rablet D?
- 2 Uses of Rablet D
- 3 How does Rablet D work?
- 4 How to take Rablet D?
- 5 Common Dosage for Rablet D
- 6 When to Avoid Rablet D?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Rablet D:
- 8 Side-Effects of Rablet D:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Rablet D
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Rablet D
- 9.3 3. Effects of Rablet D on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Rablet D’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Rablet D with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Rablet D when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Rablet D when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Rablet D?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Rablet D Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Rablet D
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Rablet D
- 12.1 Q. What is Rablet D?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Rablet D to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Rablet D be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Rablet D make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Rablet D doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Rablet D effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Rablet D safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Rablet D?
- 12.10 Q. Is Rablet D legal in India?
- 12.11 Similar Reads
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Rablet D?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat acidity, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting. Dry mouth and Dizziness are the side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of obstructive intestinal diseases and in patients with allergic history.
Rablet D Composition: Rabeprazole 20mg + Domperidone 30mg
Manufactured by: Lupin Ltd
Prescription: Not required, it is available as OTC (Over the counter)
Form: Capsules, Tablets, and Injections
Price: Rs 150.65 for 10 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic and Antacid