Table of Contents
- 1 What is Rablet D?
- 2 Uses of Rablet D
- 3 How does Rablet D work?
- 4 How to take Rablet D?
- 5 Common Dosage for Rablet D
- 6 When to Avoid Rablet D?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Rablet D:
- 8 Side-Effects of Rablet D:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Rablet D Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Rablet D
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Rablet D
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Rablet D?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat acidity, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting. Dry mouth and Dizziness are the side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of obstructive intestinal diseases and in patients with allergic history.
Rablet D Composition: Rabeprazole 20mg + Domperidone 30mg
Manufactured by: Lupin Ltd
Prescription: Not required, it is available as OTC (Over the counter)
Form: Capsules, Tablets, and Injections
Price: Rs 150.65 for 10 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic and Antacid