Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Rablet D?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Rablet D?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Rablet D?
- Q. Onset time of Rablet D and till when does the effect of Rablet D stays?
- Warnings When Taking Rablet D
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Rablet D?
- What are the effects of Rablet D on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Rablet D
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Rablet D
- 3. Effects of Rablet D on Lab Tests
- 4. Rablet D’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Rablet D with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Rablet D when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Rablet D when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Rablet D?
- Storage requirements for Rablet D
- Q. What is Rablet D?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Rablet D to show results?
- Q. Should Rablet D be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Rablet D make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Rablet D doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Rablet D effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Rablet D safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Rablet D?
- Q. Is Rablet D legal in India?
- Similar Reads
1What is Rablet D?
Used predominantly to prevent or treat acidity, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting. Dry mouth and Dizziness are the side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of obstructive intestinal diseases and in patients with allergic history.
Rablet D Composition: Rabeprazole 20mg + Domperidone 30mg
Manufactured by: Lupin Ltd
Prescription: Not required, it is available as OTC (Over the counter)
Form: Capsules, Tablets, and Injections
Price: Rs 150.65 for 10 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic and Antacid